Sick Puppies Rehearsals Footage

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Rehearsals Footage

Unread postby Anthony » 05 Sep 2008 12:41

Some of you might remember a few months ago I posted about the 20 min rehearsal footage of sick puppies on movielink.com for $4.99. Well they don't have it anymore and I seem to have lost it when i reformatted my hard drive. I used that footage to learn Deliverance on the drums and I'm trying really hard to find it elsewhere but am having no luck. Anyone know have it? Or happen to know where I can find it again? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Rehearsals Footage

Unread postby angelbear425 » 05 Sep 2008 22:02

I had it, but I had to reinstall my entire operating system almost a month ago and I lost almost everything..

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Media Lounge”