Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stuart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 11:32

Ok---just going to post a few of the pictures from the Headlining show Friday night at Click's in Tyler, Texas

I tried to get a little artistic on a few, and I guess the lens was a little dirty or had some lint on it in others. Sorry, but I will post some from sound check as well

Hope you like them

Stuart

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 15:28

nice shots Stuart - great shot of Mark - didn't know he rocked out shoeless :P

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby Becky » 28 Apr 2008 15:42

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby Samsung » 28 Apr 2008 15:54

Me too. lol

I was hoping noone else noticed about Mark's no shoes so I wanst saying the same thing as everyone else. :P

My avatar is always watching.

stuart

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 16:04

most drummers I know play shoeless

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 18:55

seriously why

stuart

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 19:01

Make that your question for the month to Mark. I haven't ever asked him to tell you the truth. I have seen so many of them do it I would think it could be for a number of reasons. Comfort maybe, or maybe being able to feel the petals for quicker changes? I do not know, but if he doesn't answer your question on here himself, I will ask him next week or so and give you the response.

Stuart

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 19:05

that's sweet of u thanks so i'll go post that

stuart

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 23:54

This was posted in the "ask the band" thread, but here is a cut and paste as well

Ok Nicole--I emailed and asked Mark for you tonight

Mark--a fan asked me why you play barefoot (or in your socks)---is it a just a comfort thing, or is there a purpose to it, like being able to feel the pedals or some other thing?
I have actually noticed a LOT of the drummers I know do it---you're just the first one I thought to ever ask (she has a good question)

stu

Mark Goodwin Wrote:

Ya, it's everything you said....Comfort, and to feel the pedals more. W/ shoes I can't get a true feel for the pedals, you know?.....ya so it's not that complicated, haha.

I cut and paste the message exactly--- so it's his words---maybe he will pop on here later, see it, and add something to the response.
Hope this answered your question

Stuart

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 Apr 2008 16:35

thanks

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Texas Show-4-25-08

Unread postby Shamrock » 30 Apr 2008 01:54

Stuart, it's cool getting to see your shots because you've always got the view of both the band and the audience, as opposed to only the band. :) It's just nice having a different angle.

Return to “Media Lounge”