Sick Puppies in St. Petersburg, Russia

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies in St. Petersburg, Russia

Unread postby Speedynek » 05 May 2014 08:39

Great quality! Credits for finding goes to Lale_Opal! :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies in St. Petersburg, Russia

Unread postby tbritting » 05 May 2014 09:27

Wow, that's cool! Not as cool as being at the actual show though :biggrin: :rock: :music:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 05 May 2014 16:48

Holy cow that is completely awesome! I definitely need to come back and finish watching this. You are right Jan the quality is great. When I need a show fix and can't be at one, I will have to come watch this video.

Steph

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 06 May 2014 19:33

Oh wow. Decent quality, great view. Nice find!

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 07 May 2014 04:28

Thanks, haha :biggrin:
Can`t stop watching this myself! Brings me back to the show as well as all the Tardises and DeLoreans :biggrin: :rock:
And the beginning of Deliverance *____* Still so pleased and thankful they added it to the setlist just because I asked Shim for it :biggrin:

| |

Return to “Media Lounge”