A Note of Appreciation

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Note of Appreciation

Unread postby jj1973 » 21 Jul 2009 02:56

I would just like to thank the band mostly for giving me a lot of joy with their wonderful music and their personable, kind thoughtfulness through meet and greets. It is rewarding to see a band and crew that appreciate the support of their public. It is much worth it, as fans to give back to a band that is more than willing to give to their fans, not only with their performing, but taking out the time to say thanks through a meet and greet.

In return, each time I meet the band, I am going to thank them for coming, for giving me an awesome show to enjoy, and to come back to perform again. I like letting them know I appreciate them along with their passion and their energy they possess onstage.

I would also like to give a nice recognition to Susanna, and the rest of the WC admins/mods, and ambassadors for creating such a well behaved enjoyable place for fans to come together. I do not know you all yet, or well enough. But as a fan who has experienced the importance of a good fan structure, I can totally appreciate what has been brought to everyone here.

From one fan, to many others, including one great band. THANK YOU. You are ALL very much appreciated.

TC,

JJ

Becky
Founder
Founder

Re: A Note of Appreciation

Unread postby Becky » 21 Jul 2009 05:04

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 Jul 2009 23:20

Awwww :hug: That's awesome of you to write that out! This place really IS great, isn't it? :biggrin: I'm glad you enjoy it!!! I look forward to seeing you around more!

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 23 Jul 2009 18:57

Missy,

So far yes, seems pretty great. A fun place. : ) I just appreciate everyones dedication and hard work. I have ran fan related commuities and have handled marketing/promotions myself and I know how much hard work it is. So I definately appreciate this crew for their endless dedication to the members/fans/management and to the SP band as well.

TC,

J

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 21 Sep 2009 17:44

I also really appreciate this website and community a lot. I think some of my friends get a little annoyed because I always talk about the Sick Puppies, this is a place where that never gets old!!!

I DO!!!!

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”