My Drawings

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
midnightsoullove
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Drawings

Unread postby midnightsoullove » 25 Oct 2009 15:16

Okay, so i've finally made a Shim, and Emma drawing that i want to put up for you guys to see. I know they are not the best drawings, but they are good enough. I had to go through 3 pictures of Shim to get to one i thought was done well. I'm not gonna lie, Shim is pretty hard to draw, but third times the charm, right.. and i drew Emma in one attempt. Well, hope you guys like them, tell me what you think. :)

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Drawings

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 28 Oct 2009 16:25

These are really good Sarah I like them hell their 10 times better then anything I could ever do lol good job =]

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

midnightsoullove
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby midnightsoullove » 28 Oct 2009 18:11

Thanks Brittany, i'm really, really happy you liked them and thought they were good. I'll be making one of Mark soon enough, when i get the urge to pick up my sketchbook again that is. I already have a picture in mind that i like, but its a group photo. What do you think i should do, draw the whole band, which would probably take longer, or just draw Mark(which is what i'm leaning towards)??

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 29 Oct 2009 18:47

Your welcome :smile: And yea of course I think their good their better then anything I can do I have like not one artistic bone in my body I'm good in the musical arts not the drawing ones lol And plus just the fact that you even tried to draw them is amazing to me because not many people do and actually do a really good job on them :laugh: But as far as your new picture goes I think you should just draw Mark first and then if you fee like it go back and draw the whole band, I think it would be easier that way but that's just me.

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 29 Oct 2009 23:43

I like them.....I wish I could draw worth a damn.

I DO!!!!

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”