So Sick Series

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Verdict
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

So Sick Series

Unread postby Verdict » 11 Nov 2009 19:17

here's three pictures i edited, just to use for more pentooling practice. I actually think they turned out pretty decent so i decided to show you all. Any comments would be awesome

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: So Sick Series

Unread postby rockedbritt » 12 Nov 2009 16:24

Shims is awesome!! great job

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 13 Nov 2009 20:04

Those are really awesome!!!! Were you using that GIMP program? I really need to look into that.

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 14 Nov 2009 17:03

OMG those are amazing you did like an awesome job on them! <33

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Verdict

Unread postby Verdict » 14 Nov 2009 23:17

the kind words are very much appreciated, i'm glad you all like them :smile:

and yes, these were all made with GIMP.

cam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cam » 20 Apr 2011 00:25

that balls to the wall amazing

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”