Taking Your Graphics Requests!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Taking Your Graphics Requests!

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Feb 2010 17:31

Okay, since I mostly make Sick Puppies World Crew graphics, i figured I would volunteer my services to mix things up a bit. I'll still make you an SP banner or avatar if that's what you would like. I also know how to use animations, so if that's something you'd like, let me know (I made my avatar, as well as the graphics you see under my name in the threads located

What I need to know from you is"
-Specific pictures you want me to use, or general "theme"
-Color Scheme
-Text you want on the graphic

For animations (avatars)
Just let me know what video you want (providing the youtube link would help, if it's not SP) and what specific part of it you would like the avatar made from...

Okay, here goes nothing!!

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Taking Your Graphics Requests!

Unread postby Sam » 28 Feb 2010 19:37

Cassie your just awesome doing this. :hug: Great idea!!!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Taking Your Graphics Requests!

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Feb 2010 20:42

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”