Shim sketch

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shim sketch

Unread postby Brianna » 04 Jul 2011 00:23

My friend knows my love for Sick Puppies and they've become her favorite band as well. She loves to draw, so she did a sketch of Shim for me. I really like it, so I thought I would share. It only took her a couple minutes. I lack any art skill, so that is absolutely amazing to me lol

We hung out for a few days, and we found some balloons so she decided she wanted to make one of Shim when we got bored

She says her only regret was the balloon wasn't white lol

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Shim sketch

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 04 Jul 2011 08:42

Awesome sketch :)

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 05 Jul 2011 10:00

sweet! wish i cold do that :rock:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 05 Jul 2011 14:41

Those rock!

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

hannah banana
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hannah banana » 07 Jul 2011 14:33

very nice!

12-13-09 . 4-23-10 . 8-13-10 . 8-14-10 . 12-13-10 . 5-15-11 . 8-20-11 . 9-28-12 . 5-12-13 . 7-17-13
http://twitter.com/hannahbowee

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”