Sick puppies, thank you!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick puppies, thank you!

Unread postby chandra » 05 Jul 2011 11:28

Sick Puppies, I don't know if you read these, but if you do,I just want to say that you are all completely amazing. I've been a fan since November 2009 when I first heard odd one on the radio.That song really spoke to me and I listened to the radio more until I found out who you were.I've seen you guys live three times since then and each show was even better than the last.Your music inspires me all the time and I think it's amazing how even after all these years,no matter how big you get, you still find time to connect with your fans. Please don't ever stop. Luv ya all and thank you so much for everything. SICK PUPPIES ROCK!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick puppies, thank you!

Unread postby nicefff » 16 Jul 2011 09:31

I couldn’t agree more :) they are the top dog (or puppies) when it comes to music in my life. Iv been a fan of them since 2007/2008 not too sure which year, and then have had to wait for so long for them to come to the UK but every second travelled, and listening to their music is phenomenal, they are an inspiration to all, and should be appreciated in that way too. The atmosphere they give at gigs too, the way you jus feel so uncontrollably happy and hyped up, and if they ever split i think id cry, as what am i to do without the best band in the world in my life, they are so unique, genuine and friendly when you meet them too, just happy to be making the fans happy, as they say they wouldn’t be there without us, but id pay as much money as possible just to see them again :D

BEST BAND EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 22 Jul 2011 00:03

I heard Maybe on the radio a lot but the radio stations in my town hardly ever say the name of songs or bands it wasn't till i saw the music video on MTV before school one day that i found out who you were, when i got home i looked up more of your music and was instantly hooked i finally got Tri-Polar, Polar Opposite, and Dressed Up As LIfe and loved every song on them, you are one of my favorite bands and your music is beautiful and i listen to it every day

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Jul 2011 00:06

I'm wrecking it, but I just gotta say how I really enjoy how the only three posts in here turned out to be long paragraphs each about how inspired you all are by Sick Puppies. It's just pleasant to see. =)

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 07 Sep 2011 17:23

awww,thanx, shamrock :hug:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”