Odd One amv that I made

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Odd One amv that I made

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 28 Sep 2011 14:19

A Powerpuff Girls amv I made with Odd One
I guess you could consider this fan art. I don't really know what other topic it would go into XD
It's not perfect, but it's my first one and I think it turned out okay. The software I used kept freezing so it was hard to get any proper work done, and the software put that dumb watermark on there.
Hope y'all enjoy it :biggrin:

Hedgehogs for days

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Odd One amv that I made

Unread postby Brianna » 28 Sep 2011 16:48

Wow...haven't heard about Powerpuff girls in a long time....
I enjoyed that, it was very cute and awesome :smile:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”