The Pretender Lyrics Tattoo(s) pics

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Pretender Lyrics Tattoo(s) pics

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 10 Oct 2011 19:47

Let me know what you think. Fresh off the needle(s). I altered "I get from it(the) things that i gave"
so I could make that lyric shorter so it would all fit. Hope the band doesn't mind.

Tara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Pretender Lyrics Tattoo(s) pics

Unread postby Tara » 11 Oct 2011 09:41

It looks pretty cool

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 12 Oct 2011 08:19

If I ever imagined my arm pits catching on fire, that's what it felt like. :angry: Even the the tats stopping about 2 inches from my pit. I have several other pieces of work, but these were the most painful. I told my wife that it was like being kissed by an Angel, but the Angel was a tattoo artist named Munster and he kissed me with a 12 needle shading gun. :comfort:

PushyGirl86
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby PushyGirl86 » 12 Oct 2011 15:55

You know I love em'!

Danielle

Rochester NY, Mar 27 / 11
Rochester NY, Aug 01 / 10
Weedsport NY, Jul 19 / 08
Syracuse NY, Jul 30 / 11

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 12 Oct 2011 15:59

Yes I do, Danielle! Thanks hun! I don't know if it beats getting their signatures done thoough. I think that is just so freaking cool. I'm thinking of more SP that's already...and maybe even some art painted by you.

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 01 Aug 2016 21:46

I remember when you got this tattoo! Thought it was so awesome and its still awesome to this day! I cant wait to see what you get next! :wink:

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 07 Aug 2016 05:52

Thanks Yuki! :rock:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”