Emma Anzai on my math notes?

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma Anzai on my math notes?

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 27 Oct 2011 16:13

A simple doodle of an eye evolved into Emma kind of o__o

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Emma Anzai on my math notes?

Unread postby Brianna » 27 Oct 2011 18:40

Very cute. My notes always end up the same way except for it's usually writing, not drawing because I have no artistic abilities, lol. I really like the hair

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 28 Oct 2011 12:04

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

musiclover96
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby musiclover96 » 03 Nov 2011 12:17

That is a great drawing!!! :smile: and that happens to my notes too.....lots and lots of doodles :laugh:

~Everyone is staring as I act not caring cuz I'm holding onto white balloons up against a sky of doom~

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 03 Nov 2011 18:32

Doodles are the best! :rock:

musiclover96
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby musiclover96 » 04 Nov 2011 12:24

This is true doodles are always amazing, although none of my doodles look half as good as yours :smile:

~Everyone is staring as I act not caring cuz I'm holding onto white balloons up against a sky of doom~

musiclover96
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby musiclover96 » 04 Nov 2011 12:37

Ok random here but I was looking at your deviantart profile, two things to say first I love Vladimir Tod and the vampire blood slushy drawing was adorable and second of all the drawing darkest side of me, I saw it and it reminded me of animal I have become and then it came on my iPod which is on shuffle and then I saw it was inspired by that song, hahaha it was very weird!!! Yet awesome at the same time :biggrin:  anyways your drawings are amazing :smile:

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 04 Nov 2011 13:39

Sarah J.
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sarah J. » 31 May 2012 10:45

That's what I do.... ERRY DAY in class. xD It looks awesome.

DeviantArt: Tumblr: Twitter: Facebook:

The Sick Puppies fan art/deviantart fan base(SickPuppiesBandGeeks):

シック パッピス は せかい で 一番の バンド ですねえ!!!:D

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 31 May 2012 14:19

Is this an assignment you had to hand in? Just kidding. I am sure your teachers know how cool Sick Puppies are! :tongue:

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 01 Jun 2012 06:27

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”