Sick Puppies Fan Art Group on DeviantART!!!!!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sarah J.
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Fan Art Group on DeviantART!!!!!

Unread postby Sarah J. » 31 May 2012 10:37

Hey everyone, if you're reading this...(Maybe only a few of you...lol) I created a fan base for Sick Puppies on DeviantArt. It's for artists like all of you (And I'm assuming some of you reading this might be, cause you're in the Fan art and appreciation index) to share our art and love for Sick Puppies!!!! It's being co-founded/worked on by me and ValentinThirteen. I'd REALLY love it if more people would join, because I think SP needs all the attention they can get, and DA has such a huge audience. So pleeeeaaase if you have a DA account, or even if you don't get your booty over there and join! :) Link: >>><<<

Thanks everyone! You can message me if you need to know anything about it. :angel:

DeviantArt: Tumblr: Twitter: Facebook:

The Sick Puppies fan art/deviantart fan base(SickPuppiesBandGeeks):

シック パッピス は せかい で 一番の バンド ですねえ!!!:D

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies Fan Art Group on DeviantART!!!!!

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 31 May 2012 14:54

I went to go watch the group, and realized I already am :3 haha

~Michaela Lee~

Sarah J.
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Fan Art Group on DeviantART!!!!!

Unread postby Sarah J. » 31 May 2012 15:11

DeviantArt: Tumblr: Twitter: Facebook:

The Sick Puppies fan art/deviantart fan base(SickPuppiesBandGeeks):

シック パッピス は せかい で 一番の バンド ですねえ!!!:D

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”