My type of appreciation is different...

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My type of appreciation is different...

Unread postby Skinwalker » 17 Jun 2012 19:23

I know that the band will probably not read this but in case they do I want to say it.

Everyone says they know what its like to be knocked down and stepped on but no one really ever does. Its just something that you get slightly more used to until you can't take it anymore and you finally snap.

I had start purging. Eventually after people started getting curious I stopped eating all together. I only did it because I wanted any amount of sympathy from the people that had made me do it.

Eventually it didn't stop so it was time to take matters into my own hands. I held a knife in my hands hoping it would be the last time. Their mocking words stuck in my head. I knew I needed music and I found "My World." It got me curious and I kept looking. That when I found it, I had found the "It Gets Better" clip. I busted into tears for the first time in a while.

I took up learning bass and according to people I had a natural talent for it. My appreciation is I'm going to give everything to live my dream. I want to be a musician and help people like you helped me. Thank you for everything that you do.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”