Emma drawing [finished!]

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emma drawing [finished!]

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 14 Oct 2012 08:34

For anyone not familiar with the abbreviation 'WIP' it means work-in-progress. So in plain terms, it's not done yet XD
I have a picture of the line art, right now I am much further along- pretty close to being done, in fact.
Here's where I found the picture I used:
It's the one in the bottom-left corner:

Now the line art:

Like I said, it is much much much further along than this now, and I can't wait to show you guys when it's finished :smile:
Last edited by Snowmonkies on 16 Oct 2012 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

Hedgehogs for days

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Emma drawing [WIP]

Unread postby chandra » 14 Oct 2012 12:21

looks great! :)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 14 Oct 2012 13:19

Finished. Didn't think I'd have it up this quick :biggrin:

It's probably my first time doing a photo-realistic-ish portrait like this. Not to say I haven't shaded from pictures or real life before, just that it was always inanimate objects like bottles and fake fruit. I'm quite proud of myself.

Hedgehogs for days

French Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby French Fan » 15 Oct 2012 11:33

:O That's awesome!!!! You are very talented ;)

Justine

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 15 Oct 2012 13:19

That's awesome! :rock:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 15 Oct 2012 14:15

So awesome!

~Michaela Lee~

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 16 Oct 2012 05:01

Beautiful! =]

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 16 Oct 2012 15:52

Thanks guys! :smile:

Hedgehogs for days

Elu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Emma drawing [finished!]

Unread postby Elu » 16 Oct 2012 16:24

It's great!

Don't let someone, tell you you're no-one~
Nothing's gonna change my world..

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”