Shim drawing during study hall

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shim drawing during study hall

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 13 Mar 2013 16:01

Top link is the drawing, bottom one is the screencap I used.
Now this one has a story attached to it. It was supposed to be a painting. We're doing portrait projects in art class, and I spent all of the night before wracking my brain and digging down into the depths of google searches to find a picture to use. I finally said screw it and just used this one that I took from a video I'd been watching, printed it out, and brought it to class. Teacher asks me if I have a picture, I show it to her, and she asks who it is and I tell her. She says 'Then you can't use it, no famous people.' I was po'd. I'd spent the night digging and wasted printer ink and would now have to waste more on a new picture of someone I knew, and all my excitement for this project disappeared. Anyway, I had the picture printed already so I figured whatever, forget you ms. art teacher I'm drawing it anyway, and I worked on it mostly in study hall because I usually don't have much else to do.
Thinking back on it, I could've just lied and told her 'this is my uncle,' or something. She'd never know :laugh:

Hedgehogs for days

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Shim drawing during study hall

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 13 Mar 2013 19:41

That's really, really good!

I'd like to share that on the SPWC FB page sometime!

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shim drawing during study hall

Unread postby stephb » 13 Mar 2013 21:02

Great job.

Steph

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”