Had some free time

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Had some free time

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 22 Aug 2013 10:18

I normally make little music things each year to put in my binder, its the little artistic side of me :tongue:

I got the inspiration from my two fav bands that I get to go the the concerts back to back, All Time Low and Sick Puppies. It is purely lyrics from the two bands.

Hope you like :music:

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Had some free time

Unread postby chandra » 22 Aug 2013 11:28

Awesome! :rock: Could we post this to the SPWC FB page?

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Had some free time

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 22 Aug 2013 12:24

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”