'Connect' drawing

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

'Connect' drawing

Unread postby chandra » 19 Mar 2014 16:46

I'm trying to get into the habit of scanning over pictures and drawings so that I have everything all backed up, so I keep finding all of these random SP drawings...this one's for 'Connect', figured I'd share with you guys :wave:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 'Connect' drawing

Unread postby tbritting » 21 Mar 2014 12:01

Wow, that is cool! You are very talented Chandra, I can't wait so see more of your collection! :rock:

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 'Connect' drawing

Unread postby chandra » 26 Mar 2014 12:47

^ Thanx Tim! :)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”