My Shrine.

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Shrine.

Unread postby Hollee » 12 Mar 2010 17:04

You all have some amazing stuff. David, yours is beyond EPIC. I'm insanely jealous of that one.

Here's a pic of my wall of stuff.

It's a mixture of Adelitas Way and Sick Puppies stuff since all that stuff I got when they were touring together. In the frame on the left there's a Tri Polar sticker, and Adelitas Way sticker, two sets of picks with the band member's pics on one side and autographs on the other, a couple wrist bands from that tour, the Adelitas Way CD booklet signed by the band, and a signed setlist and ticket.

All together I have about 10 or so setlists. It got to the point where James would find me after the show and just hand me a stack of setlists lol.

next to the frame is my Theory of a Deadman setlist from Houston, then the DUAL poster from the very first SP show I went to (with Evanescence) and met the band, then my Adelitas Way poster.

I have a bunch more stuff stashed away that I need to get some more frames and shadowboxes for. You can't really tell but to the left there's a stringy looking shadow thing, that is one of Emma's bass strings from Australia. James handed out a bunch of them before the Tyler show in November. I think Tammy got one too.

Oh and the green bracelet hanging off the posters my best friend got for me. It says 'I'm With the Band'

ChewieRamone
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ChewieRamone » 15 Mar 2010 19:25

signature made by danarap12 :)

Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tammy » 16 Mar 2010 12:40

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 16 Mar 2010 15:15

Yeah he gave me that before the show. That was cool he gave you the bracelet. How the heck did he do that? I was wondering how to make a bracelet out of that.

hannah banana
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby hannah banana » 18 Mar 2010 21:24

David, LOVE THE SHRINE! its just.. WOW. :)

12-13-09 . 4-23-10 . 8-13-10 . 8-14-10 . 12-13-10 . 5-15-11 . 8-20-11 . 9-28-12 . 5-12-13 . 7-17-13
http://twitter.com/hannahbowee

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 07 May 2010 21:13

Here is my Shrine.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 07 May 2010 21:41

^^

Looking Good Sam!!!

I DO!!!!

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 07 May 2010 23:44

Wow, I love all the shrines.... :smile: I wish my gf would let me have a shrine (not that it'll be very full right now :laugh: ) :idea: Maybe after the concert i'll use the hall closet...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 05 Jun 2010 10:09

Holy Moly! David and Cassie, those collected items are incredible! :rock:

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 26 Jul 2010 19:42

Left side is Chevelle, Right is SP, there is some overlap from shared shows.
Bottom center is a band called New Medicine that were cool to hang with.

Drum head, used bass and guitar string, and used drum stick from Fayetteville.

We have 3 shadow boxes and at least 1 more colage, all SP yet to be put up. Probably will wait until after the Colorado trip to finish them. One is the shirt I made thats is my avatar.
Last edited by dlcramer on 26 Jul 2010 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 26 Jul 2010 19:50

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 29 Jul 2010 16:15

Ok, I've added to mine a bit.

First off......New Shadow Box with a snare drum head I got at the Wabash Show. It must have made Mark mad because he beat it up pretty good. This isn't on my Shrine wall, no room.....this is hanging in my guitar/computer room.

Got the Fly EP and the Maybe single signed and up on the Shrine wall. It was cool to hand Fly over to the band, Shim and Emma went over the liner notes all nostogically.
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/dmanley/S3.jpg

Added three pictures of the band and I with both lithographs....somehow my TP litho is not signed....how did that happen??
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/dmanley/S1.jpg

Took a couple things off the main wall to make room of this frame...two pretty old promo flyers I got signed in Peoria.
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/dmanley/S2.jpg

I DO!!!!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 10 Oct 2012 10:07

Just transferred mine to a larger wall. I couldn't take a wide enough picture. Now I just need more stuff (Headed to the merch store...now!)

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 10 Oct 2012 12:49

That is awesome, thanks for sharing!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 14 Oct 2012 12:19

Just ordered another $100 of some new Sick, Limited, Signed merch! Just shipped yesterday! Expect an updated photo in about a week!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 20 May 2014 15:31

My current "shrine" needs to be re-done. I have soooo much stuff right now. Does anyone have any new or updated pictures of their SP themedwalls, etc?. We may share them on our FB page soon!

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 20 May 2014 22:56

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 21 May 2014 11:51

This was my SP shrine this year at Augustana College in Tuve Hall! :P It was so much fun to put up and when school got stressful beyond necessary, it was nice to look at and remember that I would one day be happy again. :P (Hehe, sounds dramatic, but this semester sucked!) :laugh: Let's just say I needed a lot of reminding so my whole room was decked out as much as it could be. SO much fun to take down, lemme tell ya. Ugh!

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 21 May 2014 15:25

Awesome shrine Cora! Was that Achmed I spied in the last picture? :laugh:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 21 May 2014 16:07

OMG, Cora! I had an idea but I had NO idea! I love it!

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”