my autograph.

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sami_Liz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my autograph.

Unread postby Sami_Liz » 17 Sep 2008 08:00

Well when i went to the concert I had no idea Sick Puppies met with you afterwards and signed autographs and such so I didn't have anything for them to sign. :[ I ended up last minute having them sign my ticket. lol. It's something though. :biggrin:

Future Ambassador! :D

"And I'll take you for who you are.. If you take me for everything.."

-Sami Lizzz. :]

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: my autograph.

Unread postby decadence21 » 17 Sep 2008 10:11

That's cool Sammy.
Do you already have a CD?
A signed CD is pretty neat to have.
Or any other SP merch signed.

aka Sarah

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 17 Sep 2008 10:14

First of all i have yet to see a SP show so i am extremely jealous, but in a god way :smile:. And i think its awesome the SP signed you ticket stub, *sarcasm* this way just in case you ever bumped you head :shocked: an forgot the date you went to that show you can remember.

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

paco_taco
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paco_taco » 21 Sep 2008 20:01

i have a sighned cd and a sick puppies wrist band and i used to have my cell phone sighned to but it broke and i had to send it in

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 25 Sep 2008 16:41

*sniffle* They took our tickets away when entering the concert and toss em in a box. And when leaving the venue everyone was going out the door they came in and it was sooo cluttered I was like... pssh why not go out the side no ones going out? I completely FORGOT if I went out the way I came in I could get a ticket back, but it wouldn't have specifically been MY ticket anyway. *le sigh* I was so sad when I realized.

Shi_Dawggg
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shi_Dawggg » 11 Oct 2008 07:17

yeah....m n my bro had em sign our cds at Bloomsburg. =]]]]]]]] :rock:

Shiloh!<3

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 16 Dec 2008 01:26

I got my CD autographed when they played at Duluth. ^^

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”