My Tri-Polar neclace design

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

My Tri-Polar neclace design

Unread postby Missy » 30 Jun 2009 16:45

I had a great idea, but didn't really implement it as much as I would have liked to... But this is the necklace that I think the Pups should make for merch...

I was kinda in a hurry and didn't blend as well as I wanted to, but it's what I came up with for now. Let me know what you guys think! :cool:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Tri-Polar neclace design

Unread postby Donna » 30 Jun 2009 17:07

I like it - I'd wear it as long as it's silver - I don't like gold :tongue:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 30 Jun 2009 17:55

I agree with Donna...I'd wear it if it were silver...and with a thinner chain.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 30 Jun 2009 18:24

It actually is a silver chain :laugh: I don't wear gold myself, so I made it silver. It's just that I combined the Tri-Polar symbol and a pic off of Hot Topic's website for the chain. The chain appears gold because the necklace was on a fair skinned girl and I couldn't get in between the links to make it match the black background without totally screwing it up

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 30 Jun 2009 19:47

I'd wear it it was just the regular black cloth-ish string material, I don't like how I look with anything else =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mike » 30 Jun 2009 20:05

It looks great, but I agree with Serge, I think it would look awesome on a black leather or cloth necklace. I think if they were going to make it, they should have both though. I would definitely buy one.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 30 Jun 2009 20:10

I'd definitely buy it in silver. :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 30 Jun 2009 20:25

I'd wear it. :smile:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 01 Jul 2009 04:25

I would absolutely, positively buy it and wear it! Plus, if it was done in silver it wouldn't be terribly expensive. That was a great idea Missy, I hope something like this is available at some point!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 01 Jul 2009 05:05

Looks great and agree with the silver...maybe have the design available in ankle bracelets and necklaces. I'd definitely buy them as well!

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 01 Jul 2009 16:21

I'd buy one!! awesome design!! :smile:

it would even be cool to buy just the charm & make your own necklace, bracelet, etc with it.

Mandi

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 Jul 2009 23:01

Thinner chain, silver and I'm sold.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 02 Jul 2009 05:02

alyaKcM21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alyaKcM21 » 18 May 2011 13:52

I TOTALLY FRIKKIN WANT ONE!!! :crazy: it would look so cool. and i agree with the pendant thing so i could put in on my necklace with all my other charms :D

Sick Puppies was mah first concert <3

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 06 Aug 2012 15:55

i love this idea! i do a little bit of jewelry making and always have tons of spare metal rings, so i figured i'd play around a little and heres what i came up with:)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 06 Aug 2012 20:23

Steph

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 07 Aug 2012 14:19

http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio
i have this pic on my fb page too, if you want to check it out you can send me a friend request :smile:
FYI: i think you have to be signed into facebook for this link to work, sorry, my computer is having some troubles right now.

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”