Dallas Tx show

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RandyF
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Dallas Tx show

Unread postby RandyF » 18 Jul 2009 22:29

Alright so after the OK City concert I tried driving back home to Dallas but it was storming so bad I had to stop and stay at a hotel. I couldn't fall asleep, then started driving back at 6 a.m. and caught myself nodding off at the wheel a few times. Got home slept for a few hours then went to the show in Dallas. Well worth it all though. The show in Dallas had such incredible energy. I remember looking over at the security guards and even they were bobbing their heads and getting into it :biggrin:

Anyway would love to share the photos from that night. Check out myspace.com/rnf2000.
I'm still waiting on the photo with the band. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get that?
Last edited by RandyF on 19 Jul 2009 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

" And the choice I wish I'd made I always make too late "
" I've come a long way, I went the wrong way "

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photos from Dallas Tx

Unread postby Matthew » 19 Jul 2009 08:56

hinkellove

Re: Dallas Tx show

Unread postby hinkellove » 28 Jul 2009 10:23

hey did you ever find out how to get the pic? cause i took one the next night in houston and i'd love to get it!

RandyF
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RandyF » 30 Jul 2009 12:55

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 30 Jul 2009 17:13

Hey guys!

I don't exactly have an answer for when we'll get our pics, but just make sure you go to

and sign up for the email!

I was in Dallas, Houston & Abilene :rock: so I'm really itchin' to get pics too

Mandi

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 30 Jul 2009 20:28

Thanks for the pictures Randy.
My friend was at that show but she hasn't uploaded the pictures yet.
I wasn't able to bring a camera to the show in Grand Rapids because all the batteries were dead.
I will have a camera at the show in Orlando because I will have the camera for Disney World.

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 30 Jul 2009 22:28

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 30 Jul 2009 22:47

RandyF
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RandyF » 31 Jul 2009 13:47

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 31 Jul 2009 14:22

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”