Sick Puppies-Pics-Jerry's Pizza, Bakersfield, Ca

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies-Pics-Jerry's Pizza, Bakersfield, Ca

Unread postby jj1973 » 20 Jul 2009 23:01

I was able to attend the Sick Puppies recent show here in Bakersfield on July 9th. They were AWESOME. They are such amazing performers. : ) Anyways, I took TONS of photos that I would love to share with you all. I hope you all enjoy them. Click on the link to view. : )

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317 ... -7-9-2009/

TC,

JJ

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies-Pics-Jerry's Pizza, Bakersfield, Ca

Unread postby Katy » 21 Jul 2009 04:50

You got some really good photos! I like the one on pg. 4 where it looks like Shim is staring at you. :wink:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 21 Jul 2009 05:12

Great pictures! Does the kid with the green mohawk and his head signed belong to you? :tongue: That's awesome..

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 21 Jul 2009 08:00

Thanks guys. No, the boy with the mohawk isnt mine. lol. My husband thought it was funny that they signed his head and asked me to take a picture of it so I did. lol. They had people running their booth for them. Would those be WC people?? : )

TC,

J

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 21 Jul 2009 10:08

You have some really amazing shots !!! :rock:

Thanks for sharing them!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 21 Jul 2009 10:12

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 Jul 2009 23:30

You got some REALLY great shots!!! Were you on the stairs? (And thanks for more pics of Mark wearing the shirt I gave him :biggrin: ) I was working that show, so you may have saw me! But I'm not sure what you mean by "running the booth"... I wasn't running a booth lol And I think the kid was with a group that recognized us from the Ridgecrest show... The father was an employee at the radio station that put that show on and they had a big group of kids at that show with Free Hugs signs. And then at this show that same group of kids was in the pit right next to me :laugh: It was interesting and adorable how Shim would put his head down for them to play with his hair LOL They even had one that looked like she was no older than 4!!! I was hoping someone got a good shot of her cuz she was TOO cute! I tried, but my camera isn't that great, and I didn't wanna use the flash with being right in the bands face (Like, literally! The stage was MAYBE 6 inches tall :surprised: ) But yeah... GREAT SHOTS!!!

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 22 Jul 2009 09:35

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Jul 2009 10:37

Wicked shots, makes me wish I was there, loved the signed forehead even though it wasnt yours its still awesome

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 23 Jul 2009 11:52

Great pics! It's nice to see them because we were so short, we had tall people in our faces and weren't able to really even see the band. It was a great night regardless!

I think I saw some WC members, I did see them hanging up stuff. I was sitting in the booth when they were getting things ready and I asked to borrow a piece of tape? lol

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 23 Jul 2009 19:14

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 23 Jul 2009 19:17

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 25 Jul 2009 12:41

I was at the show too, hangin posters n stuff.
REALLY great shots JJ!!!

aka Sarah

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 13:50

Coolio, which one were you?? : )

It was a great show, I just was not to pleased with the venue. I felt they deserved to play in a much better place than that. JMO.

TC,

JJ

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jul 2009 20:20

I was standing right by the door, so it's possible it was me and my mom (dtzyblonde47 on here) :cool: I try to be helpful, or at least as much as possible lol

And my screen name at Myspace is www.myspace.com/missylovesevanescence And I agree. They deserved a much better venue. But I asked Shim when I ran into him before the show how he felt about the venue and he said he loved it, that it felt really "Old school rock" :laugh: Leave it to Shim...

But in the spirit of staying on topic, let's forward further discussion about the show (you know, for organization :wink: )

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 21:46

Well then you were the gal that helped me with the ticket situation. lol. No one seemed to be able to tell me where to get my tickets as I ordered them online. But you were very helpful. Thank you

J

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jul 2009 22:15

My pleasure! And nice to meet you (sorta :laugh: )

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”