Sick Puppies-Pics-Guitar Center, Bakersfield, California

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies-Pics-Guitar Center, Bakersfield, California

Unread postby jj1973 » 20 Jul 2009 23:09

Here are some photos I took of Sick Puppies at their acoustic show in Bakersfield on February 7th, 2008. Click on the link to check them out. I brightend them up to keep people from taking them and posting them up on the net elsewhere without me knowing. : )

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317 ... -2-7-2008/

TC,

J

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies-Pics-Guitar Center, Bakersfield, California

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jul 2009 20:09

Nice pics! Especially the one of Shim :laugh: I am still upset that I missed that show

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 23:38

Were you able to attend the one at the Golden State Hall?? I was supposed to go to that one. But our water heater blew and we had to stay home and tend to it. Paul left me a photo pass to take pictures too. It made me mad.

I loved the guitar center show. I got a really cool video of them doing All The Same from that show too.

Are you from bakersfield??

TC,

J

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 26 Jul 2009 08:10

Yeah I saw them at the Golden State Mall... Or as Shim so kindly put it, the "s*#t mall" :laugh: That one was even worse than Jerry's Pizza! But of course, it was still a good show. I've just always wanted to see an acoustic set and haven't been lucky enough to catch one. :tantrum:

Oh, and I'm from Fresno, so close enough lol

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 03 Aug 2009 21:54

I was not able to attend that one unfortunately. Never been to that venue so I would not know what he was talking about. lol. I will take Shims word for it though. : ) If my water heater didnt blow that night, I would have been able to attend. :angrytongue: Oh well. Thankfully there was another AWESOME time though. : )

TC,

J

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 04 Aug 2009 21:43

It was in a "mall" :laugh: I put the quotation marks cuz it's more like a flea market lol But the place is called "Golden State Mall" and the stage was just up against a wall in a food court type place. It was very small and intimate, but NO place for a Sick Puppies ROCK concert! :lmao:

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”