Sick Puppies-Pics-The Dome, Bakersfield, California

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies-Pics-The Dome, Bakersfield, California

Unread postby jj1973 » 20 Jul 2009 23:12

This is when I first saw the band while they were touring with Flyleaf. I thought they were awesome. : )
These were taken 8-29-2007. Again, I brightened them so people would not take them without me knowing so the originals look much better than the ones that are posted. But yet, these were still pretty cool. I think anyway. : ) Just wanted to share. : ) Click on the link below to see the photos.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317 ... Dome-2007/

TC,

JJ

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies-Pics-The Dome, Bakersfield, California

Unread postby Donna » 21 Jul 2009 10:43

Very nice !!! Great pics - thanks for sharing!!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies-Pics-The Dome, Bakersfield, California

Unread postby jj1973 » 21 Jul 2009 13:35

Thanks Donna. I find them fun to take pictures of. : ) This was the first time I saw them perform and when I becaome a fan so that concert will always be special to me. : ) I have met them twice. Really nice people they are. Paul, their manager seems real nice too.

TC,

J

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”