Concert Photos from Samsung Memoir Moments

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Concert Photos from Samsung Memoir Moments

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 10 Aug 2009 18:52

Just been patiently waiting for more pics to come up on the Samsung, but have been enjoying looking at pics from the other shows...anyone notice the trend of the photo's Shim is smiling in???? (seems to me its the pics w/the large chested beautiful women) hmmmmmm....lol :shame: Bad boy.... :laugh:

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Matthew » 10 Aug 2009 19:18

i was actually joking around w jami saying that you can make a flip book of shim and emma in all of the pics and it would never change lol its amazing

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 11 Aug 2009 04:12

^ I actually noticed the same thing, more so about Emma than Shim. If you look at one date, she rarely changes at all! It's kind of funny, but hey, she still looks fantastic! :biggrin:

:hum: I can't seem to get the link to work this morning... anyone else? Maybe the site is down temporarily?

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 11 Aug 2009 04:43

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 11 Aug 2009 04:45

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 11 Aug 2009 05:35

So anyone think it'd be worth it to email them and ask them to kindly hurry up...im a tad bit impatient for these pictures man. I can see being behind a couple shows but come on!

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Aug 2009 08:16

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 11 Aug 2009 08:25

Yeah seems like its going to be awhile gang.... :wall: I wasn't too happy with the girls attitude either at our show....OK NEXT!!!! put your stuff here and step up.... 1,2,3, *takes pic* ok thank you...NEXT! :angry: The other negative thing I got to thinking is that by using this method..."their camera to take pictures" is we all get screwed if something happens to the camera (aka dropped, waterdamage, lost, etc.) Who knows how many shows worth of pics are on that camera. The only + thing out of this I can see is that maybe the quality of the pic will be better then some peoples cameras and we get the chance to view each others pics. But its got to be some sort of advertising plea....hence having to also stand in front of the backdrop. I would have much rather stood in front of the cover pic for tripolar or something neato like that. :angel:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 11 Aug 2009 09:41

^ It just kind of goes with having Samsung as a sponsor. Understand that the girl who took the pictures has about 9,000 things going on after the show also. She helps to tear down and everything. She's actually super nice, but the venues often have a deadline of when the band and all their stuff has to be out. So unfortunately sometimes they are really rushed!

Hang in there! I'm sure they'll be posted soon!

As I'm typing this, I see Gigi pretty much said the same thing... Great minds.

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 11 Aug 2009 09:49

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Aug 2009 10:47

Well I mean I kinda understand where she is coming from. She has a lot of stuff to do. Maybe she was having a bad day when you saw her? I know that at the first show i was at I was confused as to how the receiving pictures was gonna work so the next time I saw her and asked her, she was very very nice about it and explained that there would be folders to click on for your concert and that they were working out the details and all that.

With that being said, I think it's lame that they are doing this. My camera takes decent pictures, that I could blow up to an 8x10 with no blurriness at all, and now I'm going to be stuck with this photo that I can't even right click, that I have to print screen and crop myself, that probably won't even be big enough to fit on a 4x6 photo without being really grainy. It's a little annoying. I would be fine with it if the pictures were a decent quality and we could save them, but they aren't. It makes me not want to bother with the pictures a little bit :angry:

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 11 Aug 2009 10:58

If you make it fullscreen before you screencap it it should be a better more bigger picture...like this one...

(edit) see it was so big it ended up with me being cut out =P

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 11 Aug 2009 12:12

yeah Pwneress love the avatar!!...that's the crazy sexy look that I love :clapping: wohoo TriPolar Tuesday! ok gotta get back to work doing some cleaning...and what better motivation than by blaring Tri-Polar and singing at the top of your lungs.... :hi: LETS DO THIS!

*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 11 Aug 2009 16:55

^ Take it easy on Elena, you guys. I lived the life she lives every day for just one day and I can tell you firsthand how hectic it can get, especially when you have a ton of fans who want their picture with the band taken in the small time frame that they're given. Elena's a very sweet person and she was like that at the show I helped her out with too so don't think it was her being rude. I'm sure she was just trying to handle all the craziness. I would know; I was the person handing out the little orange cards that tell you where to go to get your pictures, lol.

Anyways, being the roadie had its privileges because she took the picture with my camera as well and even though the Samsung Memoir picture is of better quality, I have no problem waiting for my picture. :smile:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Aug 2009 17:10

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 11 Aug 2009 17:19

No I understand...I feel better that I got that off my chest...I just didn't like that NEXT, NEXT, NEXT thing...doesn't make you feel special. Makes you feel like just a number. "Don't let someone tell you you're no one..." :cry: I know she just wanted to keep things moving and we all have bad days. She had made what I would call a cocky comment to a fan standing next to me too. The fan asked her how much the cd's were and she nicely said $10..and the kid said to his friend something like "oh man I already bought mine when it came out" or something like that so he didn't buy another and she looked back at him and said something like "big mistake"....I know its a big plus to buy the cd at the show because it can be cheaper than some of the music stores and you have the plus of the band signing it right there, but I don't think she should have been giving him a hard time because he went out and spent his hard earned money on the music of the band she is trying to promote. Shouldn't matter where he got Tri-Polar from as long as it was legal and money was spent on it. On the flipside I can only imagine the crap she probably has to put up with fans getting out of control, goofing around, etc. Maybe its just me getting older...In October I'll be 26. Standing in line outside of the venue for 2hrs you have nothing to do but make small talk and listen in on other conversations. People talking about what's going on in the high schools, drinking, getting high, etc. Maybe its the times or that I'm from NY but wow. I'm sure if I had gotten a chance to talk to Elena I would have seen that she is a cool chick, but all I got to see was these 2 instances. I hate how this world has become so rush rush on everything. No one plans anything....its all fly by the seat of our pants and we'll handle it when we get there. So here's to patiently waiting for our pictures and to hoping they come out great!!! Everyone send a thank you out to Elena for wonderful photography :clapping: Remember she helped capture a moment for each and every one of us!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Aug 2009 19:09

Yea, I definitely see where you're coming from. It sucks when you have a rude/bad experience at a concert. But at the two shows I went to they would start to kick us out of the venue (and some places have curfews and stuff) so it's hard to have to be the crew members and have to get all that stuff done so I definitely commend them for their hard work. I could tell she seemed pretty cool after talking to her for about 60 seconds, and seeing her talk to the other crew members and stuff. Maybe you'll have a better experience with her at one of the other shows, and can see past/forgive her for the bit of rudeness you had to witness/experience...

Ad real quick...It's a nice idea for those of us who had crappy cameras/didn't sneak them in. My main complaint is that I wish they were BIGGER!!!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 12 Aug 2009 21:43

Keep in mind everyone, they are still hammering everything out. Remember how long it took to get the pics up? Well, they may still be working on a better version/download of the pics. The camera is of higher quality, and since they're trying to promote the camera they are going to provide better quality. But to keep from having to hear "Where are our pictures?" every two seconds, they probably just did it quickly. Just be patient...

And as for Elena, I have had nothing but great experience with her. You probably just paid attention to the negative and that's a shame cuz she works her booty off for the band we love. She may not have heard the part where the kid said he already had a copy of the cd... Or maybe someone spit in her face or something. You can't really judge a person from a few seconds...

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 13 Aug 2009 09:03

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”