A few odd show shots to share!

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A few odd show shots to share!

Unread postby Odd One » 11 Sep 2009 23:25

Here are a few of my show / band shots form a show in Portland & the Seattle show last weekend. I’m not the greatest photographer, I don’t really get my camera & they always get a bit blurry but they are still pretty cool, some are psychedelic even)

Enjoy!

These first ones are from a show in late August 2008. The band played a tiny venue called Lola's in Portland. it was a "secret" last minute show with only about 40 people in the crowd. After the show i asked Shim how they got the gig & he said they were going to be close to Portland so decided to see if they could get a last minute show booked & this was what worked out. It was a total BLAST. Probably one of the best shows I’ve ever been to (of ANY band). The stage was about a foot high & I was up front singing my head off the whole show. I think I looked a little whacko, Shim busted on me a couple of times & at one point rubbed my head like I was a big doofus (I kinda am!!)

This last one is my wife & me with the band (I’m the goofy looking one in the sweaty shirt with the crazy hair, in case you weren’t sure!!)

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: A few odd show shots to share!

Unread postby Odd One » 11 Sep 2009 23:32

These ones are all from Bumbershoot:

Had to include this one, GNARLY DUDE!!

Waiting patiently for his first show to start

Is there a new member of the band?? Joe Cool hanging out with the cool people!!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 13 Sep 2009 08:14

Nice pictures. Your son's pic with the band is too cute!

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 13 Sep 2009 15:07

Thanks Becky. Sam's pic with the band is darned cute. Unlike mine :oops: GEEKED!!

I'm going to invest in a new camera & try to figure out how to get clear shots with no flash, I'm a little tired of the blurry ones :laugh:

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Sep 2009 19:25

You got some really great shots for using no flash!!! :clapping: What I usually do is use the video on my digital camera and then crop the photos out of that. Then you don't use the flash and you can pick and choose your pictures.

On a side note... Is Mark trying to set a new trend with the whole highwadder/striped sock thing? :lmao:

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 13 Sep 2009 20:13

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 15 Sep 2009 22:35

Why So Serious!

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 16 Sep 2009 10:09

Cool, I got you in one of the shots!!

You know, not that it helps now but I could have got shots of you with the band. i saw you hasnging out over there but figured you had a camera! GRRRRRR :angry:

Oh, well, you could photo shop yourself into the one with Sam!! Seriously though, next show in Portalnd I'll take a whole bunch as I'm sure we wil hook up for the show!

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 21 Sep 2009 20:29

Those are some great shots, looks like you had an awesome seat!!! Then again, who sits down during a SP concert? lol.....

I DO!!!!

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 21 Sep 2009 21:28

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”