I got my Whopper box signed! Many pics included.

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Apr 2008 12:36

The candy, not the burger. Oh boy do I have pictures to show you guys! I went on a mini trip to Dallas to see SP, and I have returned with a signed Whopper box! Holy cow! I kid you not. I have to be the happiest girl on the planet right now, it's all like one big dream. :D I'm gonna put captions because I'm a caption kinda girl. Hope you guys like them. :)

Let's start off with the actual box. You won't see anything like this on Ebay.

Shim taking in the magic:

Emma taking in the magic:

Emma taking in the magic again:

Mark's turn to take in the magic:

Freshly out of the mental institution:

Awwwww. <3

All three:

Not sure what the camera was for, but I have a feeling I may be in something.

jlove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jlove » 28 Apr 2008 12:41

Meredith, these pics are really good! Do you do this professionally? The quality on these pics are insane. Great angles too. Seriously wicked good job.

Also, you get first place in originality on getting objects signed.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Apr 2008 12:43

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 28 Apr 2008 12:56

Those are some of the most gorgeous shots of the band I've seen, great job! What did they say when you handed them the Whopper box? Lmao.

I especially love the 11th one down. Very nice. <3

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 12:58

Awww----Meredith you didn't even say hi to me, but now that I look at your pictures I remember you. I will go look to see if you showed up on any of my shots as well.
Last edited by stuart on 28 Apr 2008 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Apr 2008 13:02

STUART! Aw I didn't see you. :( If I did I absolutely would have said hi. Where were you? Or maybe a better question would be which one were you? :P

Thanks Steph! :D I really appreciate it. They didn't say anything, it went by so freaking fast - I do however remember Emma giving off a little smile after looking at it. :)

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 13:19

I guess maybe this would have helped----I don't normally post pictures of myself, and I hope I wasn't rude to you, but that crowd was really pushy and tried to mob them a few times, so I had to get a little loud. And when the crowd gets out of hand I can turn from "teddy bear" to Grizzly if I have too. They got a little unruly pushing and shoving at times as well. It was almost like they thought it was a mosh pit in the autograph line.

But here I am with Tommy Lee--- yucking it up a little backstage at the show. He loved my hair and liked how it smelled.

On a side note Tommy Lee is going to Interview the Sick Puppies out in LA for his new TV show. HOW'S about that?---the party god/master of Mayhem is a fan!!!!!!!!

Last edited by stuart on 28 Apr 2008 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 13:30

Yea--- I know---- I was wearing a Blue October t-shirt, but they are also really good friends and played Edge Fest as well. I promise I wear Sick Puppies Tshirts all the time.

If You look closely here I am with Davy Spade and i am wearing a Sick Puppies t.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 28 Apr 2008 13:30

YES!!! I remember seeing you! :) That picture of you and Tommy Lee is the definition of awesome. Lol, what kind of Shampoo do you use? Maybe I should switch. :P I'm not sure if it was you or someone else (I didn't see them speak, just heard) while I was in the picture line, one of the people keeping the line in oder had a great line "Have your cameras turned on when you get up here. Let's make this as idiot proof as possible." Got a good chuckle out of that. :)

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 13:35

Yes that would be me as well. I am amazed how many people get in line for pictures and then when they get up to the front they fumble with turning their cameras on and getting the right settings. I try to remind them (gently) to not be a dumbass when they get to the front of the line. :)

jlove

Unread postby jlove » 28 Apr 2008 13:43

I hear you, you want to keep things moving swiftly, but sometimes we get so nervous and star-struck that we just do stupid stuff. I just completely forget how to speak in those situations, I have met a few of my favorite sports players and when it came time to talk to them, I just forgot the entire English language, and just kinda mumbled out a weak "Hi." Same thing happened when I met SP, especially Emma.

I can see how doing that day after day, and dealing with it over and over again could get annoying.

Stuart, were you at the show in Allston(Boston), MA on 3/19? I don't recall seeing you there

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 14:12

No I didn't make Boston---but maybe next time.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 28 Apr 2008 14:30

Meri you are soo cute and all the photos you took are just beautiful! You really know how to work that camera! I'm happy you got a whopper box signed. That makes my day lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 28 Apr 2008 14:59

Wow, those are some AMAZING shots of the band, I'm very impressed!

.....I'm really loving Shot #11, you captured Emma's stunning radiance and Shim's handsomeness perfectly! ^_^

So you deserve a free hug!
Last edited by Serge on 28 Apr 2008 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 28 Apr 2008 15:28

hahaha, Yay!! That's so cool you got it signed. Did they say anything about it? lol. I have to get one signed the next time I see them too. Great pictures also!!! I didn't know Shim had 3 eyebrow piercings now :o

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 15:31

wow great pics i am now jelous i have t think of something to get signed now that's more original than a whopper box. Wait i can't that is so awsome. everyone loves the 11th pic i love the 13th shim looks so hot and now i know he got his eyebrow pierced a 3rd time so thanks

ajs8713

Unread postby ajs8713 » 28 Apr 2008 15:33

yeah they look like professional shots they look great awesome pictures. :D

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 15:50

SweetPandemonium- Shim got the third one out in Florida last month and Mark got the nose ring in Austin this month.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 15:53

sweeeeeeeeeeeet nice to know but i wish i was u with them takin the pics then on this stupid commputer talking about them. I have always loved photography i took it in highschool and college but i don't know if i am going to go anywhere with it.

HAHA 300th post, i know i'm not as bad a** as most of u, tough sh*t
Last edited by nicolenice on 28 Apr 2008 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 28 Apr 2008 16:00

Ahh you beat me to it Meri :P

I'll get a Whopper burger box signed.
I DIBS IT ;)

My avatar is always watching.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”