Met them at HTESC

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met them at HTESC

Unread postby Cody Lee » 05 Dec 2009 20:50

How the Edge Stole Christmas.

Unfortunately I met them AFTER they played so I could tell they were tired, Shim was good but the other 2 just seemed dead lol can't blame them.

On the video he asked me how much the camera was, the person I turn around and ask is my brother because it was his camera, but he thought I was talking about CD lol

:( No pics of the other members (thanks to the security being dickheads and me having to semi-hide the camera)

I actually have a pic with the band but I won't have it until the photographer emails it to me Monday.

Met many other bands and what not but you can find that in

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”