SledBangers Ball- Wednesday December 16

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rameans23
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SledBangers Ball- Wednesday December 16

Unread postby rameans23 » 18 Dec 2009 17:30

My wife and I waited outside in 16 degree weather for 5 1/2 hours to get up front and here was our view of the band......... :rock:

This is us in the front row one of the personalities from the radio station took this pic, she looked down and all of us crazy mo fos that were outside were in front :rock:

Now here is the good stuff, Shim was literally right in front of me, sorry to Mark its hard to get pics of you man :biggrin:

And here is what we left with, we gave up our front row spots to go see the band and I would do it again, we got our Sick Puppies shirts signed, Tri-Polar CD signed and a Tri-Polar Poster

And the lucky winner of the Epiphone Guitar (not us)

THANKS GUYS FOR THE AWESOME SHOW :bow:!!!!!!! SEE YOU FEB. 19 w/ Chevelle I will be down front again

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SledBangers Ball- Wednesday December 16

Unread postby Donna » 18 Dec 2009 17:43

Great photos !!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 18 Dec 2009 18:50

Nice pictures!

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 18 Dec 2009 19:17

Great photos! 5 1/2 hours in cold weather...what dedicated SP fans you are! :smile:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 18 Dec 2009 19:37

Great pictures!

rameans23
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rameans23 » 19 Dec 2009 11:30

Thanks everyone, my buddy who was there with me had never seen the Pups live and he loved them after they left the stage his jaw was on the ground :shocked: . I told him when we were out front waiting that he was in for a hell of a show and I dont think he believed me until they started doin Say My Name lol, he was pretty much speechless. He is gonna fly back up from Florida in February to see them again

X-Fest-9/12/09
SledBangers Ball-12/16/09

Maggie!
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Maggie! » 07 Jan 2010 14:56

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 08 Jan 2010 19:01

Those are great pictures. Aww, I make hearts out of my " i " too. :duck: Not sure if it suppose to be hearts but it looks like it. lol

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 08 Jan 2010 22:32

Awesome pictures, congrats on getting front row.
I am planning on waiting in line over night in 2 weeks to get tickets for a show in May.
Hopefully it doesn't snow on me while I am sleeping, it isn't a nice feeling.

rameans23
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rameans23 » 15 Jan 2010 08:10

yea i dont mind the cold one bit, we got our tix for the pups and chevelle in feb, so it will probably be colder lol, cant wait. The concert in May is gonna be sweet, Breaking Benjiman is great in concert, i cant wait to see Shinedown

X-Fest-9/12/09
SledBangers Ball-12/16/09

halest0rmr0cks
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby halest0rmr0cks » 25 Apr 2010 17:21

The last 2 of Shim are so awesome! nice shots

You can act naive, but I know you're not stupid.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”