Met the band at Filmore at Irving Plaza 2/10/2010

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band at Filmore at Irving Plaza 2/10/2010

Unread postby Shar42 » 25 Feb 2010 15:53

The first concert I was able to see them! So excited :<3:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Met the band at Filmore at Irving Plaza 2/10/2010

Unread postby angelbear425 » 25 Feb 2010 15:59

I remember you from that night. I was the one running around with the clipboard asking people to sign up for the Sick Puppies email list. :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 25 Feb 2010 17:31

Great picture !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 25 Feb 2010 19:11

Great picture.

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Gabby » 25 Feb 2010 20:50

I'm always so afraid to ask them for pictures at the table, I always think they're going to tell me no.

But great picture, looks like you had fun! :biggrin:

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 25 Feb 2010 21:38

Check out my band

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 26 Feb 2010 08:38

hehe shim is drinking budweiser :P

in scotland we call that "wifebeater" or "smash up the hoose joose"
not seriously ofcourse, just a way of saying it gets u incredibly drunk :laugh:
(also hoose= house in scottish, and joose=juice)

also that pic is great, knowing me id probs get my big head in the way of marks face and id have to cry myself to sleep later that night when i look at it for the first time :tongue:

i envy everyone who has met them, you are very fortunate people :)

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shar42 » 04 Mar 2010 15:27

Yes, I was pretty excited. Wanted to be able to say that I got to meet them in person on Facebook..lol I guess I didn't feel intimidated first because I had three glasses of red wine that night (haha), and they all seem so nice. I had read that they enjoyed meeting their fans. I like that about them. They don't seem affected by their popularity. Years ago when Live was playing local venues, I got to meet and hang out with the lead singer. There he was just hanging at the bar out in the Hamptons with all of us. It was really cool. My friend and I got to talk to him and of course we made asses of ourselves. My friend who is extremely egocentric asks the lead singer if she looked like Katie Couric. As opposed to asking him about himself. It is fun to say that I had spent some time chillin with Live. I would like to help promote the Sick Puppies. I really believe that they have a special quality to their music and lyrics. Also admire their marketing techniques. I will continue to do as much as I can. Hopefully they will consider playing a show out in the Hamptons on Long Island and I will be happy to help at the concert and to promote them before the concert as well. Look forward to talking on this board again soon :laugh: Excuse my rambling

Aguinaga09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Aguinaga09 » 09 Apr 2010 21:20

I would freak out if i was that close to them lol Great pic btw ;)

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”