Met the band

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
crazydreamer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby crazydreamer » 29 Mar 2008 00:39

I met the band when they perfomed in Indy!! They are an amazing group of people, so down to earth, sweet, and welcoming!!
Last edited by crazydreamer on 29 Mar 2008 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Met the band

Unread postby Becky » 29 Mar 2008 08:52

Agreed. They were all very cool. It's always nice when you meet a band you love and they aren't assholes. :P

bremic9188
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Met the band

Unread postby bremic9188 » 30 Mar 2008 18:23

i get to meet them again tomorrow night! the first time they were just at the merch stand signing stuff so we didn't really get to talk. but this time i have meet n greet passes!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Met the band

Unread postby Becky » 30 Mar 2008 18:32

^^^ Awesome! ;D Have fun, I'm sure you will.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 31 Mar 2008 14:54

I met the band when they performed in Philly at the TLA - my friend and I were so excited when in the middle of the show Shim said that the band wanted to meet everyone in the place and that they would be at the merch. booth to sign, etc. And to make it even better was the fact that after the long line of fans for signing they went over and took pictures with those who wanted to! Only thing I regret is the fact that I am a little shy so I didn't really get to say too much to them and I was too mesmerized by Shim to ask for a hug:) But there's always next time!
I think it's really great that they are so cool to their fans and that they take the time to meet with them afterwards-you can't say that about alot of bands out there. love those guys:)

ps..have fun bremic9188 --wish I was going to a show!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Missy » 01 Apr 2008 20:00

Oh you should definitely get over that shyness! They all give fantastic hugs!!! :D I have met them/talked to them 3 times. All great experiences in their own ways. And I can't wait til April 13th!

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 02 Apr 2008 00:40

I have met them a few times, they are all so nice.

spozeets

Met the band

Unread postby spozeets » 02 Apr 2008 09:51

Hi guys I just signed up and I wanted to share my story about what an idiot I am! Sick Puppies played here in jax last week and around 3 a client of mine called me (they were the opening act for the show) and asked me if I wanted to come to sound check with them! (heck yeah!) So when I got there S.P. was doing their sound check and I went in and I pretty much got my own private show as they rehearsed their whole set! After they were done Shim must have walked by me at least 10 times and asked me where the bathroom was. Can I get up the nerve to even say hey whats up Shim? NOOOOOOO I am just a stuttering nervouse wreck! I did nothing. God I could slap myself. Anyhow went to the show and it was of course phenominal and got my picture taken afterwards with the band and what not. Still great but if only I had a time machine ;o)

ajs8713

Met the band

Unread postby ajs8713 » 02 Apr 2008 10:11

I met them when they performed in philly on the 20th at the TLA. My friends and I were exciting to meet them and get autographs. I got my cd booklet signed and it was a great experience both the show and the after show. It's great to see a band that takes time after the show to meet the fans not many bands out there do that today.

loralee

Met the band

Unread postby loralee » 02 Apr 2008 14:59

Met the band in Portland, Maine late summer last year. That was my second show that year from them, and can't wait for them to come back!

It warmed my heart to know that they spent a day off up here in Portland. They caught taste of chaos that night! Disapointed that I missed that show, but more that I didn't get to hang out with Sick Puppies! haha They'll be back soon!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Met the band

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 17:20

aussiemcluvn

Met the band

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 02 Apr 2008 17:44

I got to meet the band both times the were in Bakersfield and they're probably the sweetest people ever. I saw them at an accoustic set and once in concert. They are a completely amazing band!! <3 you Sick Puppies =]

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 02 Apr 2008 18:12

LOL...the time machine would be a wonderful thing...I would definitely be taking a ride on it as well! And I am determined to not be shy the next time....I think part of me is so nervous that I am gonna say something so totally stupid and would then see this ??? on their faces!!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Met the band

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 18:14

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 18:29

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 02 Apr 2008 18:42

lacrymosa7
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby lacrymosa7 » 02 Apr 2008 20:22

I got to meet the band at the House of Blues in Chicago. Shim pointed to me to be the first to get my CD signed. ;D

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 23:20

So this is COMPLETELY off topic, but I HAVE to say it!
I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!!
aahhhhh ok I feel better now lol

lacrymosa7
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby lacrymosa7 » 03 Apr 2008 14:59

Thank you! ;D

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 18:59

LOL I almost literally started drooling when I saw it! I love the colors (and Amy of course ;D)

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”