Met the band

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
aussiemcluvn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Met the band

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 06 Apr 2008 20:28

aussiemcluvn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Met the band

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 06 Apr 2008 20:29

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 Apr 2008 21:25

i only met them for a brief moment. i saw them in chicago at the house of blues. and after the show they went back to a table to meet everyone. I got their autographs and gave them all high fives!!! it was the best! i just wish i could've given them all hugs or something. but they were getting swarmed. i would've waited til everyone else left but my friends wanted to leave. they're not as obsessed as i am lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

dolfen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby dolfen » 09 Apr 2008 12:57

I have met them a few times as well.. They are great.. very sweet people.. I seen them in Louisville.. that was a long night... the show ended about 10:30 then I had a 2 hour drive to get home then I had to shower change and head to Florida the same night... but it was well worth it..

Then I seen them again in Louisville in Sept.. it was an out door show so I have great picz on myspace if you want to check them out... I even have one of Shim pointing to us in the crowd.. cool

marissab330

Met the band

Unread postby marissab330 » 14 Apr 2008 14:24

so ive met them about 4 times and every time i swear to god i say the stupidest crap to shim....i dont know why its just i think to myself oh everyone says "oh great show tonight" so i wanted to say something different so they might remember me more..but wow ive said some stupid things...the best meeting experience ive ever had though was when they played at the Von Dutch Headqaurters in Beverly Hills and i of course got there way to early as always(i got there about5 hours too early) so i was just sitting inside the store and shims trying on clothing and i finally get the courage to get a picture and them after that he starts asking my opinion on the clothes ..haha it was amusing...then later after the show...we talked for a while. that was a very good day. :D

Becky
Founder
Founder

Met the band

Unread postby Becky » 14 Apr 2008 15:05

aussiemcluvn

Met the band

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 14 Apr 2008 16:45

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 19:28

I got to meet them after the Chicago show at the house of blue on march 7th 2008 . freakin awsome show but I got a free hugs t shirt signed by all 3 and shim was on the left side and as he was signing my shirt i said free hugs and he got up and gave me a hug, it was so awsome. as we were seperating from the hug I said I love ur acsent and he's like "well thank you". I love his voice and at that time i seriously almost fainted.

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby coltonjared » 16 Apr 2008 19:50

Something looks different about Mark, Sweet pic by the way

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 21:41

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Shamrock » 18 Apr 2008 08:25

ajs8713

Met the band

Unread postby ajs8713 » 18 Apr 2008 19:40

yeah i agree sometimes if your shy you have to break out of your shell because there only people just like you. That's my opinion on that issue i know because i was shy also.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 18 Apr 2008 21:18

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Apr 2008 13:10

well good for you get ur hug i'm a shy one to but all I did was say free hug to shim and he got up and gave me a hug just think about it this way you might never see this person again so be brave enough just to speak up a little and even if your nervous or embarassed so is everyone else most likely

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 19 Apr 2008 20:37

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby frodolover36 » 29 Apr 2008 09:08

i am determined to get hugs from them the next time i see them!!!

determined i say......

it will happen.....

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 29 Apr 2008 18:29

I've met them 3 times and they are all soooo freakin nice. I was too shy to really say anything to them too lol. But Shim said he like my shirt which was cute :P I was hoping to say something to Shim though but everyone was crowding him at the last show so I just stayed back and listened to what everyone else was saying lol. It's weird because there are some bands I meet that I can say anything to but then there are some where I just have no idea what to say lol.
Last edited by SweetPandemonium on 29 Apr 2008 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Donna » 29 Apr 2008 19:28

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby frodolover36 » 30 Apr 2008 22:41

he has like an aura about him that just makes u want to drop. i love it. i am goin to get a hug tho!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Met the band

Unread postby Missy » 01 May 2008 17:44

LOL Reading these made me remember one of the shows I went to... We were waiting in line by the tour buses aaaaalll day long when they were on tour with Evanescence. This was the second show I saw on that tour. The buses were down in the parking lot and the lot led to a pathway which went up a hill to get to the actual venue. When we were waiting, Shim walked out of the bus and I yelled to him how much they rocked the previous night. He said "Thank you" Then looked around all confused. He said "The stage is....?" and we had to direct him the right direction ;D lol

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”