My SP Pics and Photographs

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bentke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My SP Pics and Photographs

Unread postby Bentke » 09 Apr 2010 01:32

Miller Lite Private Performance with SP, Me, and My Friend (I am the one closer to Emma) This performance was before the Shinedown Concert at Verizon Wireless Theater and the other pics can be found at this site of this performance:

This pic is kinda blurry and that is because as Mark and Emma were strolling in Shim was being carried on the back of one of the staff there at the studio! I took a pic as quick as I could. LOL

The famous hat! It is signed by yours truly, and by Adelitas way, Cavo and the band Hurt. It should be obvious where I saw them and got the hat: House of Blues.

Lights in the crowd during Sick Puppies - "All The Same" it was a very touching moment for me. A lot of this crowd did not even know of Sick Puppies (most were there for Shinedown) I talked to quite a few and told them there are in for a surprise. They responded back with amazed look on their faces. This was at Verizon Wireless Theater.

And I might as well post this one with the cd and poster autographed. Just don't mind the Butterfly key chain holder that is holding the CD up. :biggrin:

I got this one while I was driving! I was trying to find parking and drove around twice to get the pic right when I was at a red light. This was Buzzfestivus 2009.

This was the signing table at Buzzfestivus 2009 after they tore up the stage! I got Mark and Emma before I was shooed away. :tongue:

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My SP Pics and Photographs

Unread postby jlie19 » 22 Apr 2010 17:14

That is so awesome you were able to go to the private showing....I was trying to win tickets on 94.5. Is that how you got them?

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 22 Apr 2010 17:49

That's definitely cool that you got a private performance! :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Jeff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jeff » 03 Jun 2010 08:24

Thanks for sharing Bentke! That is too awesome getting to see the private performance...I like the bus photo too!

Proud World Crew Member, I'm with the Band!
December 13, 2009 Scottrade Center (Ho Ho Show) My first live PUPS Show in St. Louis, MO
April 23, 2010 Scottrade Ctr (Darkhorse Tour w/Nickelback, Breaking Ben. & Shinedown) St. Louis, MO
May 1, 2010 Rolla, MO
July 13, 2010 New Daisy Theatre in Memphis, TN
August 14, 2010 Pointfest II, Maryland Heights, MO
May 15, 2011 Pointfest, Maryland Heights, MO

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 03 Jun 2010 15:11

Ohhh yeah I think that was me you got shooed away by, haha. Security was on me to keep the area clear so no one could really hang out to take pics or anything. I didn't mean to be rude, I promise!

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”