Chrissie's first sick puppies concert

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
xxtinkerzxx531
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby xxtinkerzxx531 » 21 May 2008 05:25

(For everyone that wants to know ;D)

Well, i was jumping through hoops of fire and flipping out that i was going to a sick puppies' concert. My sister, her boyfriend, and i were on our way there and we're joking around and flipping out. Well, we got there and Saving Abel was performing and they were OK. Then Dropping Daylight was awesome (Got to get their c.d.) and then Dropping Daylight performed a Journey song (Don't Stop Believin' ...I love them)

I was flipping out and i heard "Bulls on Parade" and I was like oh my god.....they are coming out after this.....and they did!!!

I was singing every songs and I look up and Shim was looking at me (Shim is so sexy. I was walking up the steps like "I'm coming Shim" and I stopped to takes some breathes and my sister was like "You Smoker!!!" yeah i smoke cigarettes)

So when Shim said he wanted to meet everyone, I was flipping out. I had a ball. So it came time for me to meet them and I called my best friend Angela (Because she couldn't come) and she was like "I dare you to tell Shim you want to do him" and I was like "You dare me?" and she was like "I double doggy dare you!!" I DON'T BACK DOWN FROM A DARE ( That's why people think I'm weird now)

So I get to the front and I said Hi to Mark and I hugged him....Saw Emma and told her i love her and she said thanks and hugged her....Then there Shim and he said this to me......"I saw in the crowd and you were singing every song." and pulled me into this hug and i was like OH MY GOD.... SHIM (and I'm 5'6 i was in the croak of his neck smelling him :P)
and then I MADE AN ASS OF MYSELF!!!

I was like "I wrote you name on my shoe" and i put my d**n foot on the table and he laughed and i said "I'm sorry my friend dared me to say this....Can I do you?" and he looked at me confused like "Do me?" and i was like "Yeah, Can I have sex with you?" and he was like "I'm flattered but I got a girl....i'm sorry" and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I made an ass of myself.....F$%@!!! well i got their autographs and said my goodbyes.

I have a boyfriend, it was just we were broken up before the concert and now were back together....I KNEW THAT SHIM HAS A GIRL! (From a interview i heard) I wish i can tell him how sorry i am....but don't get me wrong i would love Shim and all his sexiness but come on!!! I don't think I'm pretty enough to get him or Mark (and Mark is just as sexy) they're both sexyful ;D OK Now I'm going on and on about nothing

thanks for reading ;D

ChRiSsIe *Welcome to my world......*
Last edited by xxtinkerzxx531 on 21 May 2008 05:27, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 21 May 2008 05:35

xxtinkerzxx531

Unread postby xxtinkerzxx531 » 21 May 2008 05:56

i think i did

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 21 May 2008 05:57

Lmfao!!
That is an absolutely AMAZING story.

Mine involves standing in the crowd of Evanescence.
And then standing there...
Cause I was second row and I wasnt leaving. :P

I got one of Mark's drumsticks though :D

My avatar is always watching.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 21 May 2008 05:59

Oh. My. Goodness.

I never back down from a dare either but that took some kahona's. lol At least he had a good reason for turning you down, right? ;D

xxtinkerzxx531

Unread postby xxtinkerzxx531 » 21 May 2008 06:12

lol i know i got home and i was like "i got turned down by shim.......NICE!!!!"

morwen1031
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby morwen1031 » 21 May 2008 10:07

To quote Flavor Flav.........wooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I usually don't even tell someone that I am having sex with that I want to have sex with them...haha. That's balls man.

Just think, in 80 years you'll be able to tell the grandkids that you told a rockstar that you wanted to have sex with them. How many people can say that? Atleast your first show was a memorable one :D

Morwen1031

Sick Puppies World Crew Ambassador - New York
Welcome Wagon Team Member
Such is the way of it, to find and lose, as it would seem to those whose boat is on the running stream...

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 21 May 2008 10:24

OMG You think you might have made an a** of yourself but I don't think so it took alot of balls to say that and you should be proud. I bet not many other people would have the balls to say that to any of them so good sh*t. And maybe you will have better luck next time. Do it at the next concert and maybe you will get lucky and him and his gf have broken up by then.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 21 May 2008 10:59

Oh. My. Gosh. WOW!!

HAHA I definitely wouldnt have had the balls to say that, but I applaud you for doing it. ;D

I loved reading your story!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 21 May 2008 14:07

wow, that's pretty crazy! I wouldn't have had the guts...thanks for sharing your story!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 May 2008 18:35

Oh my goodness! lmao That is fanfreakintastic!!!!

Maybe you shoulda offered him a drink first ;) hehe

Seriously, I don't think I could ever say that to ANYONE with ANY amount of alcohol in my system! That is amazing! You are like, my hero now! LOL

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 21 May 2008 19:34

:o

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 22 May 2008 12:01

Oh my :o

That is awesome

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:20

haha thats an awesome story!! u have some guts girl

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

juwasrad

Unread postby juwasrad » 29 May 2008 13:01

dude i think you might have been in front of me in line because when i walked up to the table shim was saying to emma "i wonder what would've happened if i said yes." and emma started laughing... then he looked up at me and said hi. of course i had no clue what they were talking about but that just seems to fit.. lol. this was at the show in philly on march 20th i'm asuming... right? but thats an awesome story it made me laugh!

xxtinkerzxx531

Unread postby xxtinkerzxx531 » 30 May 2008 05:13

omg for real.......*Does a lil dance* that's crazy i'm glad i can make a big dork out of myself and share with you guys ;D
Last edited by xxtinkerzxx531 on 30 May 2008 05:14, edited 1 time in total.

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Chrissie's first sick puppies concert

Unread postby Regan » 10 Jul 2008 15:31

That sounds awkward. For all parties involved. I wonder what Mark and Emma were thinking as this was happening. :shocked:

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Maddie-O

Unread postby Maddie-O » 21 Aug 2008 18:36

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 21 Aug 2008 20:29

hahah glad you had fun though, hopefully you are able to go to many more SP shows =]

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 05 Sep 2008 02:58

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”