The Chance Theater (8/5/2010)

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RandomHero
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Chance Theater (8/5/2010)

Unread postby RandomHero » 06 Aug 2010 19:42

So I just went to my 3rd concert (ever lol) last night! This time I saw the Sick Puppies (obviously) for the first time! They put on the best show I have ever seen (alongside The Devil Wears Prada/Silverstein). I was in the front row for the whole show, and at the end I got to meet them (as well as get their autographs!!)

Just seconds before I met Sick Puppies! Not the best photo, It was HELL getting to the merch. area to meet them, but it was SO worth it

they signed my ticket stub!!!

August 5th, 2010 - The Chance Theater (Poughkeepsie, NY)

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Chance Theater (8/5/2010)

Unread postby dlcramer » 06 Aug 2010 22:42

Awesome! Glade you had a great time!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 07 Aug 2010 10:40

Glad you had a great time!! What side of the stage were you on? I was in the front too.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

RandomHero
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RandomHero » 07 Aug 2010 11:42

August 5th, 2010 - The Chance Theater (Poughkeepsie, NY)

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”