EMMA'S HAIR

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EMMA'S HAIR

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 03 Sep 2010 18:24

I'm trying to plan a day at the hairdresser before their concert Wed. Sept. 15th. I really need to get my hair refreshed. It's so dark now and long split-endy and just want something fresh. Anyone have any good shots of Emma's hair they could point me in the right direction of?? Something that shows off the layers and the highlights would be preferred. Thanks! :crazy:

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: EMMA'S HAIR

Unread postby Hollee » 03 Sep 2010 20:56

Hope those helped :)

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”