Intimate performance in NC

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
coley716
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Intimate performance in NC

Unread postby coley716 » 04 Dec 2010 18:49

I am loving all of the photos posted on here so far and I wanted the chance to add a few of my own. This was an intimate performance hosted by a local radio station that I won tickets for. There were only about 20 or 30 people in attendence. It was ahhhhmazing!!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Intimate performance in NC

Unread postby angelbear425 » 04 Dec 2010 19:00

That pic of Shim and the baby is waayyyy toooo cute!!!!!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 04 Dec 2010 19:00

Awesome pictures. And if thats your baby. :surprised: Ever see how Shim throws his guitar? :laugh:

coley716
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coley716 » 04 Dec 2010 19:13

:laugh: That baby is not mine. She was the baby of the radio dj who hosted the event. She was about 10 weeks old. Shim ran right over and was dying to hold her. It was a really sweet moment. I have seen him slam a guitar, but he was so gentle with her. I don't think he wanted to give her back. lol

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 04 Dec 2010 20:20

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 04 Dec 2010 21:00

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 05 Dec 2010 00:31

Great pictures! Looks like a great "private" show :))) The photo of shim with baby is amazing.. :smile:

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 05 Dec 2010 09:32

Oh my goodness the pic of Shim with the baby is precious.

louisbiglou
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby louisbiglou » 06 Dec 2010 08:33

maybe it is just me but i don't see the pics, but the sound like they are awesome

GreenEyedChic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GreenEyedChic » 12 Jan 2011 23:05

OMG the pic with Shim and the baby is sooooo freakin cute! Shim looks like he's singing to him!

Mayumi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mayumi » 13 Jan 2011 17:29

Lucky baby! XD

Brazil is with the band!

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 13 Jan 2011 18:23

Shim and a baby.......looks like he is running for president or something. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Silly Shim, you can't run for president; you were born in Australia.

I DO!!!!

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 14 Jan 2011 11:05

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”