Can't find pics from Orlando Dec 3rd

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adderplz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can't find pics from Orlando Dec 3rd

Unread postby adderplz » 08 Dec 2010 10:47

So, my two friends and I went to go see SP at The Plaza Theater last Friday for WJRR's Holiday Ho-down, and we were picked to get autographs and our pictures taken and whatnot. One of the crew was taking pictures in case people didn't have cameras and our phones only had crappy ones.

So... yeah, now we don't know where our pictures are..

Help please?

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't find pics from Orlando Dec 3rd

Unread postby dlcramer » 08 Dec 2010 11:18

That is not normal. By crew do you mean World Crew? This area is where people post their own photos. If someone was taking pictures and using the same camera, they should have shared with you when they took the picture where the pictures would be put so you could find it. In all the shows I have helped out at, I never took a picture for someone with a camera/phone other than their own. Hopefully it was someone that uses the forum and you see your picture pop up.

Edit:
You said "picked" like for meet and greet pictures. Maybe you should check with the radio staion. Just a guess.

coley716
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coley716 » 08 Dec 2010 12:52

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 08 Dec 2010 14:38

I'd say wait until G comes running in here (because we know he will) and ask him. He would know better than anyone where the pics are.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 17 Dec 2010 12:02

If you were one of those that got the "meet n greet" then the pics will most likely be with the radio station. Although i was a little peeved at those people who got the meet n greet i felt better when i noticed they had to come out and get back in line where they were. They didn't get to go in first :tongue:

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 17 Dec 2010 17:02

We only sat there for...what?...3 hours? :laugh:

Cherrycola
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cherrycola » 17 Dec 2010 17:52

In the freezing cold! Why'd I strip down to just two jackets again? :laugh:

...and if I knew all the answers I would scream them out to the world, but I don't, I'm just as lost as the rest of you.

Careful the handprint you leave on the lives you touch.

adderplz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby adderplz » 26 Dec 2010 01:16

Getting back into line wasn't all that bad actually. My friends and I had time to buy stuff and we got pretty close to the stage :) But I've searched the WJRR site and maybe I'm just missing them completely, but all I can find are pictures from the concert itself/\.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 20 May 2011 09:06

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”