Sick Puppies @ New Music Live- Also my 1st time seeing them.

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
midnightsoullove
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies @ New Music Live- Also my 1st time seeing them.

Unread postby midnightsoullove » 29 Mar 2011 21:43

Okay so i wasn't able to go to tonights concert cuz of my age. Even though i'm still pretty bummed out i did go to the mini concert, which consisted of only 2 songs, at around 5'ish. Let me tell you it may have been a concert of less than 10 minutes but i still had the time of my life. I was shocked at how many people showed up.. exactly lets see 11 people, and 9 of them didnt even know who sick puppies were, not even the hosts. I was kinda dissappointed. No wonder they didnt do an interview. Anyway they seemed to all enjoy it in the end.
Throughout the whole show i was patiently waiting till i got to see the pups, i couldnt believe it even after seeing Mark's drumset set up. So fifteen minutes before the show ended, the pups finally came on. I was standing in the front exactly where Emma was. This being the very first time seeing them live- this was my reaction. First Shim walked on stage and i was totally happy and giddy to see him in person. Then Emma walked on, and wow if you told me Emma looked good when she performs in video, trust me i would not disagree, but Emma just captivated me by all her cuteness in person. I dont know if it was me that was trying not to look at her, or her. Then Mark walked in and i just smiled, so happy to have the 3 here at last. I gave them the biggest wave of my life. It also helped that this was an up close and personal concert. So they started off by singing Maybe, and obviously i knew all the lyrics soo i was singing along. I also recorded it for you guys if you wanna see it. The second song they did was Riptide, which i did not record only because this was my song and i needed to rock out to it. After they were done they quickly left no signing no nothing because they had the concert at the venue to set up for. I was kinda sad, i wanted it to be longer. I even wanted to run into shim's arms for a hug, but i didnt. Overall, i had an amazing time and their performance was great, you guys weren't lying when you said seeing them live was always better. I can't wait for more, this is just the beginning!! And heres the video:

I tryed to get 50/50 footage of shim and emma, but i dunno how much i succeeded.. lol. i also have a few pictures.

and my favs.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sick Puppies @ New Music Live- Also my 1st time seeing t

Unread postby stephb » 30 Mar 2011 05:40

Sounds like a great time. I saw that they were on there last night. I tried to view it on the website but couldn't. I assume it has something to do with it being a Canadian website (I am in the US) since that is where my Google alert took me. I found it on the US website but it still didn't work. Grrrr. I plan on trying again later today. Great pictures :thumbsup:

Steph

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 30 Mar 2011 06:14

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :rock: :rock: :music: :music: :crazy: :evillaugh: :crazy:

The above is the easiest way to describe how im feeling. Im seeing them tommorow. Your video just made me all happy and excited and giddy :tongue:

sorry my brain keeps telling me to hit the smilies :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :drool:

yay! my tummy feels all funny :evillaugh:
my smile is starting to hurt my face :cry:
i need to lie down... :ugh:

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

midnightsoullove
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby midnightsoullove » 31 Mar 2011 17:11

Thanks steph, it was pretty hard getting good shots of them they kept moving to much, lol. Sooo, any luck with accessing the video?? I've got the whole show recorded at home(yeah im a fanatic like that).. so if anything i can try to recorded it with my cam then upload to youtube for you to see.

Aha, Paul i'm glad my video got you hyped up, but save some of your energy for the show :rock: Tell me how it goes.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”