Concert in West Fargo on July 15, 2011

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kayla_57
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Concert in West Fargo on July 15, 2011

Unread postby Kayla_57 » 26 Jul 2011 23:40

^ Concert in West Fargo on July 15, 2011

^ Emma, Shim, and Mark signed my CD cover! :music:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Concert in West Fargo on July 15, 2011

Unread postby angelbear425 » 27 Jul 2011 09:10

Very cool, Kayla! Was it your first show? What did you think? :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

bmpeffer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bmpeffer » 27 Jul 2011 09:38

Very cool! Saw SP in Pittsburgh twice now, each time they were amazingly right on with their performances. All three of them gave 150%. Emma brought out a snazzy Warwick with LED light up neck and a very mirror-like shiny finish to the body for 2 songs. They got the whole crowd going wild and even dropped lotsa white balloons for the song. Brought our 14 yr. old son to the show too. He's a huge SP fan. Took these pics with my phone..sorry for the blurriness! ha ha...it's not your eyes! Long live and rock SP!! :rock: Can't wait for the next album!

Kayla_57
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kayla_57 » 03 Aug 2011 00:32

To angelbear425: Yes, it was my first show! I loved Sick Puppies before the concert, but after the concert I am completely obsessive, buying all their music and everything! :laugh: It was so awesome, seriously like the most fun thing that I've ever been apart of. They really are the best live band. They're the best band, period. On August 5 they'll be in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and I want to go so bad, but there's an age limit of 18+, and I'm only 17. :cry: But I made a vow that I'm going to every Sick Puppies concert that I possibly can from now on!

To bmpeffer: Thanks, yeah, they're amazing! They had an acoustic part of the concert for a couple of songs. And they dropped white balloons in the crowd for us too! I brought along my 15-year-old and 9-year-old sisters with so I didn't have to go alone. The 15-year-old was complaining the whole time while we were driving to the concert because she didn't want to stay up late and all this stuff, and she didn't want to go at all (because she wasn't familiar with SP). But after the concert she loved SP, and now she's almost as big of a fan as I am. :smile: Even my littlest sister had fun. That's how good SP is! I can't wait for the next album either.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”