Sick Puppies July 3 2008

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies July 3 2008

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Jul 2008 17:50

Ok THis was a free concert so we got there 6 hours early hoping to get in to see SP. ANd when we first got there my dad was like give him ur wrist so he could put the wrist band on but I was completely frozen. Shim was sitting diwn just chillin eating. After we got in I called Nikki to tease her but I didnt have the guts to go talk to him and say hi. I hate being shy.

So at about 6:30 some guy was asking if people were SP fans and I'm like yeah baby, he said I'll be right back. I was like whatever. They took me and 9 other people upstairs in the record store in a private room to meet SP. i was like :surprised: They came in noone knew what to say or what so we got signed q101 posters it has a pic of SP on them. And got to take a pic with the band. THen I still had to find Paul for the email list sign up sheets. So I get some courage and ask Shim where the band manager was, He looked at me funny. I told him iwas one of the ambassadors and I needed the sheets to get filled out. He was all happy and thank me for helping out and gave me a hug, but he was no help in finding Paul. :laugh:

Now the actual concert they were amazing. That month or so break did them good. Emma's energy you could just feel it. SHe was so awesome lastnight and she smiled threw almost the whole concert so I think she was happy so thats good. And Mark was so intense on thte drums I did not remember that from last time. Shim great voice like always. they were just great :band: :rock:

After they show They did their signing and I was getting the sheet filled out so i was like screw it i want to talk to them. So I got up to them and I'm like can I ask a question and of course I got a yes. I said are you guys ever going to perform the Selkie song and Shims quote "F*ck no, no way" It was great i did my best to not burst out laughing. And We talked about that a couple minutes and the welcome to the real world cd for a bit, told him about the cd going for so much on ebay and he was all shocked. I need to find a couple of them and put them on ebay. :laugh: So then me and my dad went outside for a smoke and SP came out I got one more quick pic and Shim thanked me for all the help. And I was of course you guys rock. But it was cool they were really down to earth like you all say so it was not as nerve racking when I just opened my mouth. THey were really nice except I only got to talk to Shim Emma and Mark need to talk more.

I have one of just me and Mark it is going on the Mark thread.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies July 3 2008

Unread postby Samsung » 04 Jul 2008 17:55

Thats so freakin cool!!!

Lucky bitch. :laugh: :wink:

My avatar is always watching.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 04 Jul 2008 18:35

*is jealous*

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 04 Jul 2008 19:33

Lucky!!!

Nicole that's incredible! Thanks for posting the story and the pictures. :rock:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 04 Jul 2008 20:27

Wow, it sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for posting the pics. I like Shim's face in the pic with your Dad (I think.)

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Jul 2008 20:30

^^^ yeah in the car I was looking back at the pics and that just made me laugh so much.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Jul 2008 20:39

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Jul 2008 20:43

^^^^ yeah he was shocked i even knew about it. I told him that some of us were told to scream sing the Selkie song during the show and he very politely asked me not to so I wont I'm that much of a B*tch. (thinks to self*or am I*) Im not. But I did tell Him that someone is going to try to get it on you tube for us. :tongue:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Jul 2008 20:49

That might be something to pass the word around about - not screaming out "Selkie!" during the middle of a concert. Out of respect towards the band. Too bad, I was really thinking about doing it, too. :laugh:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 Jul 2008 20:55

^^^^ I was so looking forward to doing that at michigan too, but He really seemed like he did not want it done. So you of love and respect for the pups NO SELKIE SCREAMING anyone.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 04 Jul 2008 22:54

Haha. Nice.

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 04 Jul 2008 22:58

Nicole that is so cool! I hope I get as lucky as you...great pictures!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 04 Jul 2008 23:14

great pics Nicole ! The look on Shim's face in the pic with your Dad is adorable :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 05 Jul 2008 05:06

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 05 Jul 2008 05:14

WOW! You sure are lucky! And brave! Good for you! I only hope I have such a great time this week! So you are coming to Lansing then? I don't think I can unfortunately. But you just never know. I might have to try anyway!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 05 Jul 2008 09:48

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 05 Jul 2008 13:19

Lucky you ! Nice story ^^

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 05 Jul 2008 16:23

How awesome Nicole! :D Those are fantastic pictures. Could Shim's face be any more priceless in the one of him and your dad? :laugh:

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 08 Jul 2008 23:38

i hate you....

Nicole called me and taunted me that she was standing right next to them and talking with them and she got hugs and blah blah blah lol

i really wish i could have been there!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 10 Jul 2008 21:32

Wow you had quite the amazing night! I'll admit im very jealous :tongue: , lol selkie! Oh and thanks so much for letting us know that they are coming to Chicago in september i cant wait!

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”