7/5/08 Taste of Minnesota Pic!

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

7/5/08 Taste of Minnesota Pic!

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 20:54

Hi everyone! I'm new! I'm thinking it might take me a little while to fully get the hang of this site but I really REALLY wanted to share a pic I got this last weekend at Taste of Minnesota! Shim's priceless face and Mark and Emma in the background, lol.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 7/5/08 Taste of Minnesota Pic!

Unread postby Samsung » 06 Jul 2008 21:01

That picture is absolutely priceless!
and welcome to the forum :crazy:

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Jul 2008 21:06

Welcome to the board. THe pic is great. I f you have any question do not be afraid to ask everyone here is awesome.
:rock:

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 21:27

It's a great picture, I know. He's so great. I walked up to him and told him I loved him, that I have an addiction to SP, and that I was at the concert for them (yea, I totally left without seeing Finger Eleven or "The band that shall not be named"...) and he said thanks and hugged me. Then he totally grabbed my face and made a cheesy grin towards the camera, lmao! Then I walked away and my friend told him that I forgot to tell him that I wanted to have his babies and he looked at me and I was like "oh yea" nodding and he gave me the thumbs up and said "Alright!" LOL. Totally made my day... Completely hysterical.

So, I've spent a lot of time looking for the "ask the band questions" and can't seem to find them. And I've clicked EVERY SINGLE GOOGLE LINK that has Shim's name in it and can't find anything about him! Is it too much to want to know more?! Lol.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 06 Jul 2008 21:28

Welcome to the forum - hope to see you around here often :biggrin: That picture is amazing - you both look great - the look on Shim's face is adorable!!!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Jul 2008 21:30

^^^^ that is absolutely hilarious but if that was my friend I would have hit them seriuosly.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 06 Jul 2008 21:35

Here is the Ask The Band thread link :

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=684

Everyone gets to ask one question a month :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 21:40

Yea, my friend is the type of person that never censors himself... It was a little embarassing until I saw Shim's reaction and knew that he realized that it was a joke.

So any hints on where to find the "ask the band" questions?? - AWESOME! Thanks! I was about to post when it told me you already answered my question... :tongue:

(And thank you! You guys have been nice already and I've only been a member for a matter of hours! I will be around a lot... Promise! :biggrin: )

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 21:42

:tantrum: I got the confirmation email... It told me I was legit... But it says I'm not authorized to see the "ask the band questions." Do I have to wait for another confirmation email?

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 06 Jul 2008 21:43

Glad to help ! And we are like one big family here - everyone is friendly and helpful - glad to hear you will be back often :biggrin:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 06 Jul 2008 21:48

You need to be a part of the World Crew to access that part so as long as you have done both of these things:

How do I sign up?
Signing up for SPWC is a two part process. In order to be a full member you need to sign up for the SPWC newsletter and then register to be on the forum.

then you should be good to go . If you read the FAQ section it has a great deal of information in there regarding many areas of the forum.
Let me know if I can help you out with anything!

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 21:52

You're so fast... I can't keep up with your speed! Lmao. I did do both, and got confirmation emails for both... That's why I'm confused!

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 06 Jul 2008 22:11

Back to my initial post topic... Since I am PM'ing to figure out what to do about the fact that I can't see the "ask the band questions", I would like to bring this thread back to the fact that Shim is making the most adorably awesomely goofy face in this picture...! :biggrin:

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 07 Jul 2008 03:08

Welcome to the board Crystal and thanks for sharing your photo and stories, that's one of my favorite parts about the forum. Getting to read about everyone's experience at their concert and meeting the band. I'm glad you had a good time, and that it wasn't as embarassing since it was all fun and games :)

I think it's just a temporary wait before you are able to access the Questions & Answers section of the forum. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but admin probably just has to edit your permissions allowing you to see that area.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around the board!
Thanks again.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 07 Jul 2008 04:12

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the board. Thank you so much for sharing that picture, you both look SO adorable in it. :biggrin: It's good to hear that you will be around often, I love talking to new people and of course, spreading the SP love.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 07 Jul 2008 16:21

welcome!...lol is mark signing a water bottle?

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 07 Jul 2008 16:44

ha! I love that pic.
welcome to the board :wave:

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 07 Jul 2008 16:50

Yea! No one that I talked to that day knew they were going to be doing a meet and greet so people were scrambling for things for them to sign! I ended up getting my cell phone signed because I didn't have anything either... But it all worked out :smile:

(And thank you everyone for you love and welcomes! I love you all already! :sneakkiss:

logan

Unread postby logan » 07 Jul 2008 18:53

WELCOME to the forum :) Nice...you got your cell phone signed.

-Logan

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 07 Jul 2008 19:37

make him sign your cleavage =P

I would've had him sign my shirt randomly but seeing as how you had a black tank top...um your shoe/sock/bra/underwear?

=P

either way great picture

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”