Grand Rapids 7/10

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Grand Rapids 7/10

Unread postby ToniB » 11 Jul 2008 04:52

Here is my pic from a meet and greet before the show

As always, the show was awesome and I had a great time. Paul and the band were very welcoming and appreciative for what we do. I encouraged all of them to visit the forums here more... Maybe you all should too!

:band:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Grand Rapids 7/10

Unread postby Katy » 11 Jul 2008 05:19

You're making me that much more ecstatic for the concert I'm going to! Great photo, thank you for sharing. Though it's weird to not see Shim smiling...he looks focused on something else. Hmm.

I love Emma's shirt, it's so adorable.

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 11 Jul 2008 05:22

I think he was just trying to be cool! We hung out and chatted a while with everyone and there were maybe 10 people (fans) back here at that time, so it was GREAT!

Also worth noting: had I not gone and immediately introduced myself to Paul, I wouldn't have gotten back there at all, so be tenacious! Introduce yourself, and make sure to tell them you're with the Crew!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 11 Jul 2008 05:43

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 11 Jul 2008 13:20

I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR LAMINATE ON. Go crew ambassadors! You guys really are bad ass!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 11 Jul 2008 15:32

Awesome pic Toni!! Glad to hear you had a great time ! That laminate does look bad ass---can't wait to wear mine next week :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 11 Jul 2008 16:14

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 11 Jul 2008 18:27

Great pic! and I'm glad you had a good time.

....although seeing all these photos is making me itch for 8/31 more than ever lol.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 11 Jul 2008 22:43

Seriously... Can I just go to sleep til the end of August? LOL
Great pic!!! Glad you had fun :cool:

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 12 Jul 2008 03:39

So when is someone just going to take a picture with/of Paul so we know who this dude is? I mean as much fun as the goose chase finding him at the venue is, I just think it'd make things a lot easier on our shy ones. (But mostly I'm just curious since it could be awhile before I ever get the chance of meeting this dude, or maybe I've already seen him in RI.. hmm...)

Awesome pic Toni, and your laminate looks sharp ;) I love how sweet Emma always looks in every photo she takes with fans, always with her pretty little smile on her face. Very cute, and I also love her top. And Donna! I want group photos of you allll in your laminates! :biggrin:

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 12 Jul 2008 06:48

Awesome picture Toni!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 12 Jul 2008 21:01

of course Sham - group photos will definitely be taken :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 14 Jul 2008 01:13

Awesome picture Toni! Yes, I agree with everyone else that has said their getting a little antsy for their shows... :crazy: Lol.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 14 Jul 2008 09:19

that is a great photot now I can put a face to the name. And I wish I could have went but we did not make it to Michigan till about 2am.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 Jul 2008 10:19

great pic! if i had the money trust me we would have been at this show with you lol.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 16 Jul 2008 07:06

Great pic, thanks for sharing !
Emma looks very beautiful on it, with her sweet smile :biggrin:

TheSidewalkGuy

Unread postby TheSidewalkGuy » 18 Jul 2008 13:35

Yeah it was a great time...seriously the most fun i've had in a long time. I really can't wait to see them play again.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”