7-18-13 Diamond Ballroom

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Konner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

7-18-13 Diamond Ballroom

Unread postby Konner » 19 Jul 2013 06:45

I got them to sign my DUAL album, and out of all of them, shim asked if I enjoyed the concert. and I got to fist bump him. c: Second time seeing them and I can say this was the best concert I've been to. I really wanna get a picture with them sometime. Mark was really quiet, I just smiled at emma I didn't really know what to say, but shim talked for a few seconds which made my night. I acted like a little schoolgirl. I was so excited. I've NEVER met a band before. Sick Puppies tore that stage up, my body is exhausted from all the screaming and jumping. I've never had so much fun at a concert. Sick puppies are now at 2nd place on my favorite band list, next to blue october. I also bought a copy of Connect there to help support them more. :3

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: 7-18-13 Diamond Ballroom

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 11 Oct 2013 19:49

Thanks for sharing! That's awesome! :rock:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 14 Oct 2013 11:55

Wow, that sounds like a great night!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 14 Oct 2013 14:59

That's awesome. You should get more involved on the WC! We have contests with cool prizes. You can even build up points and apply to be an ambassador.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”