Photos from Lansing show 7/11/08

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Photos from Lansing show 7/11/08

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 Jul 2008 10:02

i have some pics from this one but we weren't incredibly close because i wanted to have an easy out so we can go and help after their set

this is me kelly and nicole.

there ya have it. check out my pics from the toledo show if you want to see some really good ones lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photos from Lansing show 7/11/08

Unread postby ToniB » 14 Jul 2008 10:07

Super fun! I wish I could have gone to Lansing too! I was almost thinking that you guys would just show up in Grand Rapids and I heard this one girl say something about Chicago, and I thought, maybe that's them, alas, it was not! I saw the Toledo story too. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

:band:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 Jul 2008 10:16

yeah it was super fun! completely unforgettable!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 14 Jul 2008 18:34

:laugh: LOL! Mark looks stoned off his @$$ in the last picture!!!

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 14 Jul 2008 19:46

Nikki, it's cool that you were up close for one concert, and further back the other. We get a full view of the set and the band. Love the photo's and your group photo at the bottom rocks too. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 14 Jul 2008 20:40

Those are some really good pictures!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 Jul 2008 23:28

thanks guys! i enjoyed the pics. and it was funny because at this show we were further back and there really wasnt man people around us. we were right in the middle singing our little hearts out. theres no way the band didnt notice us lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”