LANSING COMMONGROUND FRONTROW

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
clarebear24
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LANSING COMMONGROUND FRONTROW

Unread postby clarebear24 » 16 Jul 2008 20:44

So I was at the show in Lansing, MI on 7/11. I was in the front row. Sick Puppies put on an awesome show. Thanks Guys for being so great. Cant wait to see you again. Heres a few front row pics attached.

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: LANSING COMMONGROUND FRONTROW

Unread postby Crystal » 16 Jul 2008 20:49

GREAT PICTURES! And welcome!!! Was this the first time you'd seen Sick Puppies?

clarebear24

Unread postby clarebear24 » 16 Jul 2008 20:57

thanks. and yes it was. i had never actually heard of them until last week. as soon as i heard them live i knew they were great. i bought the cd..(wished i would've bought a free hugs shirt) but i literally cant stop listening to it!! my top played list on my ipod has 5 sick puppies songs on it. i unfortunately didnt get to meet the band because i was afraid of losing my spot for finger eleven and "The band that shall not be named" but now that i've fallen in love with this band i wish i would have.

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 16 Jul 2008 21:05

They are definitely a "Love at first Sight" band! I'm so glad you came to join us and share your thoughts and experiences and pictures with us!! It is too bad you didn't get a chance to meet them - they truly are the sweetest, most humble people... Completely dedicated to their fans as we are to them. But don't you worry, I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for you to see them again, as well as get a FREE HUGS shirt (btw, merchandise is available online as well). I hope to see you around often! :hug:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 16 Jul 2008 21:06

Great shots!!! And awesome to have another new SP fan on the forum!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 Jul 2008 21:07

i was at the same show! front row center!!! it really was a good show. u probably saw me lol. i was helping out the band after their set and after seethers set when they were signing

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

clarebear24

Unread postby clarebear24 » 16 Jul 2008 21:13

..lucky you..how'd you get that job?

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 17 Jul 2008 06:35

Nice pictures !

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 17 Jul 2008 06:59

Hey ClareBare! The band frequently (3 x in the last year) comes to GR if you can make it over here. Keep on here or on their myspace to see the concert dates first. I also help out the band when they are in town. If you LOVE the Sick Puppies and are interested check out the information about becoming an ambassador. There is still room for a couple more here in Michigan.

Check out the info here...

If you have any questions at all, let any of the ambassadors know! Our names are in beige, at least I guess that's what you'd call it!

Toni

:band:
Last edited by ToniB on 17 Jul 2008 09:09, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 17 Jul 2008 08:56

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Jul 2008 11:22

Welcome Clare I was at that show too they were awesome. I bet you are just dieing to see them again. Ur pics are good.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 20 Jul 2008 02:14

Thanks for sharing Clare, and welcome to the board! I'd love to go to an outdoor show, photo's always turn out awesome that way!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 20 Jul 2008 10:49

Great pictures! Glad to see another instant fan. :biggrin:

Tara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tara » 01 Aug 2008 20:20

Great Pix!!!! I was an insta-fan too.

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”