MY pics and etc...

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
ajs8713
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby ajs8713 » 02 Apr 2008 10:19

Hey here are some of the pictures i took of the show i went to on march 20th. hope you like. :D
HERE THEY ARE:

SOME OF THEM THE QUALITY ISN'T THAT GOOD SRY.
Last edited by ajs8713 on 02 Apr 2008 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby alice991 » 02 Apr 2008 10:58

Where are they? ???

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Donna » 02 Apr 2008 11:13

I was there on the 20th - I wanna see!! ;D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 02 Apr 2008 13:50

awesome pics!!

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby tenroses » 02 Apr 2008 14:00

Love that middle group pic! :D

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 14:07

Good pics! I didn't get to get a pic of the banner.... There was no banner at the last show I went to. :'( (it was at a mall...err... "A Sh*t Mall" as Shim called it lol)

You didn't get to see Saving Abel? That sucks...They are really great!

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby alice991 » 02 Apr 2008 14:24

There they are!! :D
Amazing shots!!!
(lol, I had no idea their merch was so much... )

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

Becky
Founder
Founder

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 17:21

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Donna » 02 Apr 2008 18:54

sweet!! thanks so much for sharing....I wanna do the show all over again--it was an awesome night!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

ajs8713

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby ajs8713 » 03 Apr 2008 07:44

no a local band played in place of saving abel that night im not sure why.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 19:23

That really sucks! They are a really great band! I even joined their street team after the show lol I was excited today when I got home from work... I got a big ol' package of promotional materials to hand out ;D

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Apr 2008 19:26

^ hehe. I love getting free stuff lol. I have a whole box of really cool Flyleaf posters that I was supposed to hand out but still haven't lol. But I didn't get to see Saving Abel either. We had 2 local bands instead but they were surprisingly really good.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 19:29

We had two or three local bands, Saving Abel, then Sick Puppies. The first local one didn't even have a drummer, but they were pretty good... Thing is, with this promotional stuff, I get points if I hand them out and snap pics and turn them in! Me likey points hehe

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Apr 2008 19:32

Yeah, I get points too but the last time I tried to hand stuff out, people were rude and didn't want them lol. Who doesn't want free stuff?? WTF lol. Was Dropping Daylight at your show?

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 19:41

That's what I'm afraid of... And I get intimidated easily lol Oh well, if anything I will just ask them for a quick picture lol

Nope, Dropping Daylight wasn't at this one... And they won't be at the next one either... OH! That reminds me!!! I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY TOO!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Apr 2008 19:58

Yeah, I do too. Just throw them at people and snap a pic real quick lmao. But I would def. try it. I plan to do promoting again at the Flyleaf concert I'm going to. Hopefully, it will be somewhat better this time.

I didn't really care for them anyway. I did like their cover of Journey though. Lucky!! I thought I was going with you? haha. When is it again? I should have started walking by now...darn!

\m/Mandy\m/

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 20:02

LMAO Can you imagine the look on the people's faces in the pictures if I just threw it at them and snapped a picture?!? I wonder if the officials pay attention to that? hehe
And yup... If you leave today you can make it! It's in ten days...Better hurry! lol
I'm also gonna be promoting at the Flyleaf show, but for Rev Theory... And I get a meet and greet out of it ;D

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Apr 2008 20:05

haha, that would be hilarious. Someone promoted for Kid Rock at the RI ev show and me and my friends made the dumbest faces when they snapped our picture lol. I'm curious and scared if they ended up online somewhere haha.

10 days. ok...see you then!

aw...lucky. Do you get to meet Flyleaf too or just Rev. Theory?

\m/Mandy\m/

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 20:10

Kid Rock?!? At EV?!? LMAO I would have refused. My hands would have burned if I touched that stuff! hehe

I think just Rev Theory... But I'm not sure. I never really thought about that! Oooohhh!!!! I hope I get to meet all the bands! How awesome would that be?!? I would totally grill Shaun Morgan about Amy Lee! lmao

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MY pics and etc...

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Apr 2008 20:15

haha. Yeah, I still have all the stuff somewhere lol. I need to find the street team page to see if my picture is posted on there. I would seriously die! lol

LOL. That would be awesome!! I wish Rev. Theory was playing at my show. I think Red is playing at mine. I've never seen them before but I think I know one song lol.

\m/Mandy\m/

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”