Awesome Tattoo at Weedsport!

Got a photo with the band? Want to show off your autographs? How about some live shots from your shows? Put them here!
Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Awesome Tattoo at Weedsport!

Unread postby Sheila » 08 Sep 2008 21:09

you should post the story here. The band come on these boards so you never know, they might see it.

dep12686
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby dep12686 » 09 Sep 2008 08:41

thanx for all the comments guys! :smile: oh and btw the name is donny. lol but anyways i guess the thing about this song that has made it so special to me and my future wife is that the meaning of it is so much deeper than most people look at. if you watch the music video, (not the free hugs ones but they are great videos), you will notice its a story of a boy and a girl madly in love but are basically having a lot of problems. and at the time when this song came out back in 2006, we were having some troubles and ended up breaking up for a few months. and i had just lost it, broke down completely, and it was just a really confusing time. and i found out some things that would have been better off not knowing. this song was our new song before these problems occurred. and i cried every time i heard it for a long time. and after seeing the music video idk it just kinda helped me out, made me realize that other people were going through the same exact feelings and depression i was facing. and it gave me hope. we as humans are so complex but fragile, and not very many people can see inside of someone, past there outsides, and truly analyse what they are going dealing with. and there lyrics made me see myself more and see that there was more to look forward to. and sure enough we ended up getting back together. and things couldn't be any better :smile: thats why i am such a big supporter of all musicians and there lyrics and of TWLOHA and what they do, because everyone needs some help in some way. and some people get help through others, some through music and lyrics, and it is great to have that help for everyone. so shimon, emma, and mark, thank you for helping me out, and my girl, and for a memories with her that ill never forget. we will forever be your fans, and we look forward to hopefully, meeting you again someday for more than just a couple minutes this time. :love:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 09 Sep 2008 09:13

Thank you for sharing that with us, Donny. It's pretty amazing when you find lyrics to a song that mean so much to you and help you through whatever you may be facing at the time.

It must be pretty cool as a band to realize how much your lyrics have impacted a person's life...

We're so glad you made it here to the board, Donny. Hope to see you around!

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ToniB » 09 Sep 2008 09:49

Thank you for posting this. It was really great to read your story! I wish you and your girl all the best!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 09 Sep 2008 13:19

Donny, WOW!! Thank you soo much for sharing this story with us. That is great the song holds such special meaning for you and your girl! BTW I was also in Weesport at the show, but i dont remember your tat. Lots of people there! Anyway Welcome to the group!! Good luck to you and your girl! Jami~ :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 09 Sep 2008 20:45

Thank you for sharing that story with us, Donny. It's so true how complicated and fragile people are... I'm glad things worked out for you and your girlfriend and I wish you guys only the best. :biggrin:

dep12686

Unread postby dep12686 » 09 Sep 2008 22:36

thank you all so much. and your welcome. im always glad to share with other fans of the way their lyrics touch me.

dep12686

Unread postby dep12686 » 10 Sep 2008 19:25

hey everyone check out this amazing piano version i found!!!!! :rock:

its so beautiful especially the chorus!! :band:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 10 Sep 2008 21:46

That is awesome!! Great find, Donny!! :rock:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 13 Sep 2008 12:32

Yeah I went through a week obsession of finding ATS piano versions on youtube :tongue:

anyway glad to see you joined the board :smile:

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 07 Jan 2009 09:37

That piano version is really cool ^^ Great find

NextToNothing316
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NextToNothing316 » 27 Jun 2009 08:29

That is awesome! Great find man!

I take it you'll be at KRockathon again this year?

Return to “Fan Photos & Autographs”