I GOT GRADED TO TALK ABOUT THE PUPS!

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SaveTheWorldWithRock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I GOT GRADED TO TALK ABOUT THE PUPS!

Unread postby SaveTheWorldWithRock » 25 Jul 2011 00:38

Hey so check this out. I had to take a communications class this summer and I reallly wasn't too excited about it. Well week one we started were talking about basic forms of communication and what do we talk about but the free hugs campaign and the music behind the song. I GOT GRADED TO TALK UP THE PUPS!!!!!! I just thought that that was really amazing! Def the coolest prof ever! I really loved it! Then we had to do speeches and we got to pick our topics! That was a no brainer on the informative speech. The world needs to know about the absolute coolest band in the world. So I rambled for 7 minutes about Sick Puppies (I could've gone longer but I would've failed). Talk about you're easy A!

Oh and I never thought I'd see this happen but my mom and I were driving home from shopping out of town the other night and Maybe came on and she started singing along and knew every word. I got to sing along to the pups with my mom who hates on them cuz of their name. Imagine the look she had when I told her who it was. lol.

"I won't Justify, The way I live my life, cuz I'm the one livin it, breathin' it, tastin' it and you're just wasting your time, tryin to throw me a line, cuz you're the one drowning, i like where i'm at, on my back, floating down, in my own riptide, the water is fine"

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I GOT GRADED TO TALK ABOUT THE PUPS!

Unread postby RenzoN » 26 Jul 2011 14:04

That is awesome! and are some of your school mates listen to SP now??

And it is cool that your mom was singing a Sick Puppies song and she even didn't know that it was from SP :laugh:

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 26 Jul 2011 14:30

Nice! Wish I had teachers like that! :cool:

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 26 Jul 2011 15:23

Dude, that is awesome :rock:

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

SaveTheWorldWithRock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SaveTheWorldWithRock » 28 Jul 2011 14:01

"I won't Justify, The way I live my life, cuz I'm the one livin it, breathin' it, tastin' it and you're just wasting your time, tryin to throw me a line, cuz you're the one drowning, i like where i'm at, on my back, floating down, in my own riptide, the water is fine"

Return to “Free Hugs”